Hi everyone, I owned a 1 tonne lorry in KL and I do provide house removal service .
Area covered : KLANG VALLEY,NEIGHBOURING REGIONS (Anywhere upon request)
Contact Person :MAN
Contact Number :012-3855629(Call / SMS)
Email Address :[email protected]
I can arrange helper if you need it.
Price : Call to confirm ( as the distance may vary with individual situation).
Kindly provide me the detail below by PM,SMS or Email:
Contact Person:*
Contact Number:*
Location to load stuff:*
Destination to unload stuff:*
Items to move:*
Type of house :*
Time and date:*
I will try to get back to you as soon as possible and I do apologize if I'm late in replying as I might driving my lorry.
The charges will remain same even on public holiday or weekend.
Hope everyone can support me!
Area covered : KLANG VALLEY,NEIGHBOURING REGIONS (Anywhere upon request)
Contact Person :MAN
Contact Number :012-3855629(Call / SMS)
Email Address :[email protected]
I can arrange helper if you need it.
Price : Call to confirm ( as the distance may vary with individual situation).
Kindly provide me the detail below by PM,SMS or Email:
Contact Person:*
Contact Number:*
Location to load stuff:*
Destination to unload stuff:*
Items to move:*
Type of house :*
Time and date:*
I will try to get back to you as soon as possible and I do apologize if I'm late in replying as I might driving my lorry.
The charges will remain same even on public holiday or weekend.
Hope everyone can support me!
Attachments
-
46.9 KB Views: 60
Last edited: