BTC USD 86,372.0 Gold USD 4,184.18
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell Perabot ikea dan console table

Akhtar

Active Member
Messages
1,745
Paid Membership
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
21
Points
25
Sorry bahasa inggeris, maleh nak translate haha (iklan kat lowyat) :))

Item(s): MICKE COMPUTER TABLE (IKEA), MICKE DRAWER CABINET (IKEA) & CONSOLE TABLE (USED)

Package includes: As in picture

Price: Offer me

Warranty: None (I assemble and throw away the boxes so no longer applicable for 100 days goods return)

Dealing method: COD

Location of seller: KAJANG

Contact method/details: PM or SMS 0197649015

Age of item: Ikea stuff - 2 days, Console Table - 1 year

---

Item(s) conditions: Ikea stuff - extremely new and you don't have to assemble it. But u got option to disassemble at my house then back at ur home(no need to pay for lorry)

Picture:

CONSOLE TABLE - I bought this at RM800 June last year
IMG_0961.jpg
IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg


COMPUTER TABLE - I bought both at RM728
IMG_0965.jpg
IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg



Reason for sale: To be honest, i love this desk. I decide to buy this on my own so when i assemble it, my wife didn't like it (no need to explain in details i think)
 
Last edited:
lawa pc table tu..
bp rm??
 
650 (firm) ngan drawer skali.. harga asal 728 (ikea).
 
Back
Top
Log in Register