BTC USD 84,566.7 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Payco - payco.com

No not from there . I agree with aqib they don't meet deadlines at times. But I dont worry. I still get my moeny and I paid with low fees. Its ok I guess. You should look for other ecurrency if you can't stand it.

I checked through your posts in cg and all are related to PayCo. You must be affiliated with PayCo to post positive comments. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
I checked through your posts in cg and all are related to PayCo. You must be affiliated with PayCo to post positive comments. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D mungkin dia memang dapat bayar daripada payco, so dia selalu post positif utk payco. mun saya tidak.. bro
saya netral jer
 
saya pun withdraw dari minggu lepas hari Rabu, sehingga sekarang masih belum dapat
 
Terbukti Payco ada masalah

Chat session began at 15:44:24
Please be patient while you are being connected with an operator ...
You are now chatting with Marie
Jason:Reference No. : 43730
Jason:why my withdrawal has not been processed
Jason:43731 has been processed and paid by local exchanger yesterday?
Jason:I requested earlier than him and why he got paid yesterday but I haven't been paid?
Jason:is payco choosy to pay smaller amount first than bigger?
Marie:Hello! Our apologies for the inconvenience we have forwarded your concern to our Transactions Review Team and they informed us that your request is also currently being processed.
Jason:Are you sure?
Jason:You need to provide explanation why the transaction is not processed in according to queue?
Marie:please note that we are not the ones who directly process the requests that's why we can't guarantee or give specific explanations. But rest assured that we will forward this matter to our Transactions Review Team.


I would say that their demand IS EXTREMELY LOW and no exchangers are willing to buy. Thus, they forced the exchangers to buy with lower amount.
 
Saya rasa sudah scam


Chat session began at 12:42:45
Please be patient while you are being connected with an operator ...
Me:hello
You are now chatting with Marie
Marie:Good Day! My name is Marie and I will be assisting you with your concerns today. How can I help you?
Me:why my two withdrawals are still in pending status even after 48 hours/
Me:and I haven't received 2nd email for approval?
Marie:Hello! Can you please provide us more details of the transaction that you are referring to?
Me:MYR-18761
Me: 43723
Me: 43764
Me:pls ignore the MYR-18761
Marie:May we ask when did you initiated these transactions?
Me:Nov 16
Me:email stated within 48 hours will get 2nd email for approval
Me:i received nothing
Marie:I understand, please wait a moment while I try to assist you further in this matter.
Marie:Thank you for patiently waiting our Transactions Review Team informed us that your request is now on process. We kindly suggest that you please try to check your account at a later time.
Me:when I will get approval email?
Me:and my money?
Marie:If you haven't receive the money to your account today. Please let us know so that we can follow up again.
Me:Ok, thank you
Marie:Is there anything else that I can help you with?
 
Saya rasa sudah scam


Chat session began at 12:42:45
Please be patient while you are being connected with an operator ...
Me:hello
You are now chatting with Marie
Marie:Good Day! My name is Marie and I will be assisting you with your concerns today. How can I help you?
Me:why my two withdrawals are still in pending status even after 48 hours/
Me:and I haven't received 2nd email for approval?
Marie:Hello! Can you please provide us more details of the transaction that you are referring to?
Me:MYR-18761
Me: 43723
Me: 43764
Me:pls ignore the MYR-18761
Marie:May we ask when did you initiated these transactions?
Me:Nov 16
Me:email stated within 48 hours will get 2nd email for approval
Me:i received nothing
Marie:I understand, please wait a moment while I try to assist you further in this matter.
Marie:Thank you for patiently waiting our Transactions Review Team informed us that your request is now on process. We kindly suggest that you please try to check your account at a later time.
Me:when I will get approval email?
Me:and my money?
Marie:If you haven't receive the money to your account today. Please let us know so that we can follow up again.
Me:Ok, thank you
Marie:Is there anything else that I can help you with?
kalau pengalaman saya lepas dapat approval withdrawal, hari esok sudah ada kat lokal bank.. saya pernah masa saya guna maybank.my dahulu dan sekarang kat bank indonesia
 
bagi saya mungkin ada kena mengena juga dgn bank tempatan yg menerima transaksi tersebut. setakat ni wd usd50 percubaan sy dari payco ke CIMB xde masalah.
kena igt gak yg bank tempatan sekarang amat strict dgn transaksi2 yg meragukaan yg diterima melalui online payment gateway mcm payco dan lain2.
 
bagi saya mungkin ada kena mengena juga dgn bank tempatan yg menerima transaksi tersebut. setakat ni wd usd50 percubaan sy dari payco ke CIMB xde masalah.
kena igt gak yg bank tempatan sekarang amat strict dgn transaksi2 yg meragukaan yg diterima melalui online payment gateway mcm payco dan lain2.

saya pernah ada masalah waktu change payco kat bitcoin. jdi sya minta refund.. mungkin banyak costumer tak sabar dengan delay.. namun sekarang dah membaik.
 
bagi saya mungkin ada kena mengena juga dgn bank tempatan yg menerima transaksi tersebut. setakat ni wd usd50 percubaan sy dari payco ke CIMB xde masalah.
kena igt gak yg bank tempatan sekarang amat strict dgn transaksi2 yg meragukaan yg diterima melalui online payment gateway mcm payco dan lain2.


saya rasa u memang bukan orang yg pandai.

payco bayar dengan guna exchanger. apa kaitan dengan strict?
 
saya rasa u memang bukan orang yg pandai.

payco bayar dengan guna exchanger. apa kaitan dengan strict?

yup saya bukan org yg pandai kerana itu adalah percubaan pertama saya.
yg saya cuba sampaikan ianya tiada bermasalah dimana2 sewaktu operasi dilakukan sbg menjawab adakah payco itu bermasalah?
mengenai perkaitannya nya dengan strict ialah melalui pengalamam saya berurusan menggunakan payment gateway melalui bank tempatan.
ini kerana struktur operasi setiap bank adalah berbeza..dan sebagai contoh, operasi deposit atau withdrawal menggunakan Maybank ke payment gateway adalah lebih terbatas berbanding bank tempatan lain.
itu mengikut pengalaman saya. terima kasih
 
Back
Top
Log in Register