BTC USD 84,857.0 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Payco - payco.com

behtty.co

Freshie
Messages
7
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi! I'm new here and I just want to collect informations and testimonies how PayCo works. I am planning to use them because I heard they also have an affiliate program. Care to share your experiences? Thanks!
 
Do you use PayCo?

I have a friend who lives in Malaysia and she uses PayCo she said that in terms of service PayCo is the best payment processor to use in Malaysia as they allow their customers to Deposit and Withdraw their funds straight from their local banks. And the most important thing here is that they offer the lowest fees for all their transactions. How nice is that? You might wanna try it too. It won't cost you anything click it here.
 
Last edited:
I do! I use it for quite some time now.. Very nice payment option, better than Skrill and PayPal. Just give this website few more months and I'm sure they can beat those two.
 
The best OPP. :D

Very nice that PayCo is making lots of efforts in becoming one of the front-runners in the online payment processing industry in the market today. As a member of the world’s most populous country, I personally got excited knowing that they offer financial processings using China UnionPay (CUP). Online shopping captured the interests of lots of my friends who uses China UnionPay as their payment instruments. That is why I decided to register for an account at PayCo and engaged in their Affiliate program. Referring my friends just made me earn more on top of my current job!
 
PayCo has lots of deposit and withdrawal options. But for me what's the best is their PayCo Card. I can cash out my funds and forex profits at a very low fee. Awesome!
 
Last edited:
saya pula telah lama pakai payment ni, tak ada masalah..
payco lebih banyak guna untuk deposit dan withdrawal dalam perniagaan forex. ada banyak fitur pulak yang ditawarkan dan sangat menarik. perlu korang cuba.
saya pun mahu affiliasi mun saya tak punya banyak wang
 
Adalah PayCo www.pay.co scam?

Siapa pernah guna PayCo?

Withdrawal saya dengan mereka dah 1 minggu masih belum terima. Email dia orang langsung tidak direply.

Live chat selalu offline.

Bila online, tanya dan dia orang kata transaction saya masih direview dan dicheck oleh Transaction Review Team.

Dah 1 minggu direview

Saya rasa mereka sudah mulai scam :(scam

hati hati
 
Adalah PayCo www.pay.co scam?

Siapa pernah guna PayCo www.pay.co?

Withdrawal saya dengan mereka melalui local banks masih belum diterima dan request masih pending 1 minggu sudah.

Email dia orang langsung tidak dibalas. Live chat selalu offline dan hanya 1 orang sahaja yg berkerja, namanya Marie.

Tanya Marie, kata Isnin dan Selasa cuti, jadi withdrawal saya pending. Wed akan diproses.

Sekarang dah Ahad dan masih pending.

Thread ini adalah untuk amaran semua jika kamu ada guna payco

:(scam
 
Beware dengan PayCo.

Pengeluaran saya sudah pending 1 minggu sejak Oct 30 dan sehingga kini masih belum dibayar.

Pelbagai alasan diberi ...

Cuti Isnin-Selasa, Rabu akan proses.
Khamis tanya, masih diproses dan direview
Jumaat tanya, sama
Sabtu tanya, sama

Hati hati
 
Back
Top
Log in Register