BTC USD 84,253.9 Gold USD 4,157.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Pallada EA performs better than Shark EA & F. Funnel EA CombinED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for pallada and I saw here in forum couple of attachments but no links to download or so. Thank you in advance.
 
Current setting files

Does anyone have the latest "set" files for this ea?

Thanks
 
Great System

Hi, I found good comments on the system from other forums. Anyone with good live results?
 
How do I donwload? Is there an automatic ea also?
 
Where can I download the various EAs that are apparently available here. I have met the requirement of posting but still do not see the download links. Please help. [email protected]


Thanks
TraderTF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13407
USD / JPY
157.347
GBP / USD
1.32242
USD / CHF
0.83377
USD / CAD
1.41828
EUR / JPY
178.590
AUD / USD
0.69900
Back
Top
Log in Register