PaidVerts - paidverts.com

Recommended Brokers

Deanna

Reaction score
I see people simply do not respond anything to that so I do not know what to do, one person seems make it clear but what about others, how do they pay and what is going on there ? I do not see how you continue doing just that without a reason.

Sponsored Post

jonas_drako

Fun Poster
Reaction score
I see people simply do not respond anything to that so I do not know what to do, one person seems make it clear but what about others, how do they pay and what is going on there ? I do not see how you continue doing just that without a reason.
Hi Deanna
Thank you for your contribution to my thread. I didn't had any problems with my payments. You can see my latest payment from Paidverts in this thread from July 13, 2019. Don't worry you will get paid with no problems. I have been with Paidverts since 2014 (almost 5 years).

jonas_drako

Fun Poster
Reaction score
<<<Paidverts>>> My Payment Proof | August 03, 2019

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

jonas_drako

Fun Poster
Reaction score
<<<Paidverts>>> November 02, 2019
My payment proof | Good Way to make Money

Paidverts - Trusted and Paying
My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Thank you.

jonas_drako

Fun Poster
Reaction score
<<<Paidverts>>> A Modern Way To Earn
My payment proof | November 21, 2019

Thank you.

Sponsored Post