BTC USD 85,417.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Optimum-revenue.com - multi plans

payment update

3rd payment received

Hello nik khairul.

$x.xx has been successfully sent to your e-gold account 281xxxx.
Transaction batch is 75826289.
 
admin update

Hello

If you received email claimed from Optimum-revenue.com and offered new plan
release please ignore it. The email text body have a link directly to an e-gold
account. Please bear in your mind:

If we ever want to release new plan it must be through our website script not
directly to e-gold. Also we are far away from launching new plan cause new plan
= sign of collapses.
what ever crossed in my mind is releasing special plan just for active bonus
with long term period maybe 5% for 30 days and it's all free for active member.
But the decision is not final and must be considered carefully.

Regards
Amanda

hati2 jgn sampai tersilap invest...
kira cam kes federal nih...
 
aku pun terima juga bonus..rasanye nak hentak lagi ni..:D
 
4th payment received instantly

Withdrawal processed, batch_id: 75888108
 
Withdrawal $ 1.40 Feb-10-2007 04:38:10 AM
Withdraw to account 280xx82. Batch is 75898335
 
eh...lan ade gak..

sume dia join lan nih...
 
is it true?? anybody got this email?

Hello

Sadly I must to tell you that the program is over. From it started I have to make some fake deposits to pump up the site performance. Now the payment is stopped at $5741 cause the real deposit was around that. Honestly I didn't take anything except for advertising campaign. My intention is to run the site as long as I can then when it hit's certain amount limit I will take just a little as my part (the truth is not happened). Only several top investors are real the rest is fake. I started this with $450 and at the end I don't get anything. Thank you for your participating on this game (remember whatever it said in the website the truth is all HYIP is game). My condolences to all who loss (we're in the same boat) and special thanks to all member who make the thread at MMG always on the first page. My last word is: DO NOT EVER THINK OF OPENING HYIP PROGRAM WITHOUT LARGE ADVERTISING BUDGET.

See you (Will not open HYIP again)

Amanda
 
hmm satu lagi lingkup... dua kali salah timing... iktibar².. follow ur instinct properly... :)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register