strosdegoz
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 820
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2007
- Messages
- 820
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 15
OneX is now live and you can deposit funds using either SolidTrustPay or any mayor credit / debit / prepaid card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
You can join OneX now : http://www.donothingmoney.com/onex/
I have $45usd in my balance and I will be selling some KEYs in exchange for Alertpay.
You can now use mayor cards directly so no need for SolidTrustPay.
You can also upgrade your account right away and Round 1 should happen on Friday 1st @ 8pm EST.
Kind Regards
You can join OneX now : http://www.donothingmoney.com/onex/
I have $45usd in my balance and I will be selling some KEYs in exchange for Alertpay.
You can now use mayor cards directly so no need for SolidTrustPay.
You can also upgrade your account right away and Round 1 should happen on Friday 1st @ 8pm EST.
Kind Regards

