BTC USD 83,724.7 Gold USD 4,175.48
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

OKKForex Forex Setup Sharing

USDCAD : Its coming soon :D

2WqP
 
GOLD target 1 already hit :eek:
Now lets see if it can hit target 2 :-?


webbI


bitj
 
EURGBP This is a H1 chart. Price has came to weekly supply zone. I'm expecting the price to be rejected at this area and drop. Pls read the chart for my idea.

6Rci

【UPDATE】 EURGBP Hit Target 1

bFNC


l64d
 
Last edited:
NZDJPY - I've been waiting for this breakout since 2 weeks ago 😂 Finally its broken down, will wait for retest trendline for better entry

bgBn
 
GBPCAD : I'm watching this pair currently. Lets see how the candle closes

eoD1
 
NZDJPY - I've been waiting for this breakout since 2 weeks ago 😂 Finally its broken down, will wait for retest trendline for better entry

bgBn

【UPDATE】 NZDJPY currently in profit.

sEQL
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13290
USD / JPY
158.117
GBP / USD
1.32583
USD / CHF
0.83620
USD / CAD
1.42451
EUR / JPY
179.122
AUD / USD
0.69535
Back
Top
Log in Register