BTC USD 83,490.8 Gold USD 4,121.66
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Nux Earn - nuxearn.com

Instant Paying:

The amount of 6 USD has been deposited to your account.
Accounts: U17322788->U4603107. Memo: API Payment.
Withdraw to hyiptank from nuxearn.com.. Date: 10:33 20.03.19. Batch: 251774860.

+ 2.37 USD

Date: 20.03.2019 19:15:50
ID: 759254316
Details: anonim → P4690642
Amount: 2.37 USD
Comment: Withdraw to hyiptank from nuxearn.com

The amount of 3.5 USD has been deposited to your account.
Accounts: U17322788->U4603107. Memo: API Payment.
Withdraw to hyiptank from nuxearn.com.. Date: 10:32 20.03.19. Batch: 251774717.

Thanks admin
 
Instant withdrawal received

I did a deposit of $2 in the plan "8%-10% hourly for 14 hours" so I get 8% x $2 = $0.16 hourly x 14 hours = $2.24 total return.

Received Payment 0.16 USD from account U17322788 to account U18384998. Batch: 251832150. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to jakmonitor from nuxearn.com. :)paid
 
Paid:

The amount of 6.75 USD has been deposited to your account.
Accounts: U17322788->U4603107. Memo: API Payment.
Withdraw to hyiptank from nuxearn.com..
Date: 16:26 20.03.19. Batch: 251832562.

+ 0.49 USD

Date: 21.03.2019 02:32:45
ID: 759465690
Details: anonim → P4690642
Amount: 0.49 USD
Comment: Withdraw to hyiptank from nuxearn.com

Thanks admin
 
Withdrawal pending

Today my withdrawal was suddenly pending. So don't invest because this is maybe the end of Nuxearn already.
I changed the monitor status to "Problem". :(scam
 
Instant withdrawal received

I cancelled my pending withdrawal and tried to withdraw again. And now it was instantly paid again. Thanks Nuxearn. Problem solved.
So I changed the status to "Paying" again. See my payment proof below. https://nuxearn.com/?ref=jakmonitor

Received Payment 1.28 USD from account U17322788 to account U18384998. Batch: 251924801. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to jakmonitor from nuxearn.com.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register