BTC USD 85,300.0 Gold USD 4,127.38
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NPBFX - npbfx.com

Stay away from NPBFX, you profit will never pay by this poor broker.
I just become victim of this broker, I have live account (173894) deposit with real money 500$ and did trading with the usual technique, do not trade balance or hedging. I got profit 553$ at the time and request for wd. Suddenly my profit was cancelled by NPBFX unilaterally without any evidence that my style trading was violate their rules.

May be their motto is PROFIT NO, MC YESS. Never trade on NPBFX.
Your profit will be just a NUMBER in your account, never be REAL MONEY even you deposit with real money.

There are a lot of good brokers out there, stay away from NPBFX
 
Logo_light_en-500.png


Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!
We are pleased to present you NPBFX FOREX broker.

NPBFX is a reliable STP/NDD broker providing services for traders and investors since 1996. Our company offers innovative technologies of trading to private traders and institutional clients.
NPBFX works by the brokerage model of service with routing trade orders directly to liquidity providers via STP/NDD technology. This fully excludes conflict of interest between the company and customers and provides instant execution of orders.

Licenses and NPBFX regulation:
NPBFX provides services in the financial markets on the basis of IFSC/60/342/TS /15 License by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize government.
The company is a member of The Financial Commission. The Financial Commission is an independent international organization for the settlement of disputes between broker and trader with the Compensation Fund on a claim to 20,000 US dollars, which ensure additional security for customers.

Why trading with NPBFX:
1. An impeccable reputation for providing services on FOREX since 1996.
2. Routing all trade orders directly on the interbank foreign exchange market
through liquidity providers via STP/NDD technology, own liquidity aggregator.
3. Algotrading and trading with advisors are enabled and supported.
4. Own professional analytical portal and news feed.
5. Quick ways to deposit and withdraw funds without commissions.

Trade conditions:
• Leverage up to 1:1000
• Spreads from 0.4 pips
• Trading Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 4 Mobile; Forex news feed from Dow Jones Newswires in real time
• More than 40 trading instruments, including metals and oil

Types of trading accounts:
Master
(minimum deposit of $ 10, minimum trade volume 0.01)
Expert (minimum deposit of $ 5 000; minimum trade volume 1.0)
VIP (minimum deposit of $ 50 000; minimum trade volume 1.0)

NPBFX customers can open trading accounts in three currencies to choose from: the US Dollar, Euro.

Investment
The company offers exclusive investing opportunities the Forex market with RoboX and ZuluTrade. These services allow you to earn money without the need for personal trading. The minimum deposit to start investing is only 100 USD and 10 USD for RoboX and ZuluTrade, respectively.

Deposit / Withdrawal:
• bank transfer (SWIFT)
• credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro)
• payment systems (WebMoney, QIWI Wallet, Yandex, Skrill, Neteller)
NPBFX provides customers with 0% fee for the first withdrawal of funds through in Personal office.

Expert Advisor Trading
NPBFX supports trading with Expert Advisors in the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Customers can use advisors with any trading strategy, including high-frequency trading (the HFT) and scalping, as well as locking (hedging) positions.
NPBFX clients receive the highest speed and quality of execution via STP/NDD technology.

Partnership program
The NPBFX partnership program enables businesses and individuals good opportunities to be rewarded up to $900 from new cleint’s deposit opening trading account with NPBFX.

Contacts:
Official NPBFX website:
http://www.npbfx.com
E-mail: [email protected]

NPBFX – FOREX services since 1996.
Stay away from NPBFX, you profit will never pay by this poor broker.
I just become victim of this broker, I have live account (173894) deposit with real money 500$ and did trading with the usual technique, do not trade balance or hedging. I got profit 553$ at the time and request for wd. Suddenly my profit was cancelled by NPBFX unilaterally without any evidence that my style trading was violate their rules.

May be their motto is PROFIT NO, MC YESS. Never trade on NPBFX.
Your profit will be just a NUMBER in your account, never be REAL MONEY even you deposit with real money.

There are a lot of good brokers out there, stay away from NPBFX
 
Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!
My name is Antony. I am the forum manager of NPBFX FOREX broker and officially represent the company here.

My task is to respond promptly to questions of the forum members, to give information about services of our company, to publish news, releases about important developments and innovations of NPBFX product line and services.

I will welcome the dialogue with traders and investors interested in working with STP/NDD broker, providing services on FOREX since 1996.
Stay away from NPBFX, you profit will never pay by this poor broker.
I just become victim of this broker, I have live account (173894) deposit with real money 500$ and did trading with the usual technique, do not trade balance or hedging. I got profit 553$ at the time and request for wd. Suddenly my profit was cancelled by NPBFX unilaterally without any evidence that my style trading was violate their rules.

May be their motto is PROFIT NO, MC YESS. Never trade on NPBFX.
Your profit will be just a NUMBER in your account, never be REAL MONEY even you deposit with real money.

There are a lot of good brokers out there, stay away from NPBFX
 
Stay away from NPBFX, you profit will never pay by this poor broker.
I just become victim of this broker, I have live account (173894) deposit with real money 500$ and did trading with the usual technique, do not trade balance or hedging. I got profit 553$ at the time and request for wd. Suddenly my profit was cancelled by NPBFX unilaterally without any evidence that my style trading was violate their rules.

May be their motto is PROFIT NO, MC YESS. Never trade on NPBFX.
Your profit will be just a NUMBER in your account, never be REAL MONEY even you deposit with real money.

There are a lot of good brokers out there, stay away from NPBFX

“You can earn 5-7% a month on Forex, without constantly checking monitor”. Interview with the winner of the April’s Battle of Traders from Magnitogorsk

He is a successful businessman with clear goals, who is used to rely primarily on himself. He has a favorite job, family and he is really interested in trading, which adds adrenaline to his life and brings additional income. This is how we can briefly describe the winner of the April’s Battle of Traders – Alexei Alexandrovich Bardakov from Magnitogorsk. He has been trading Forex since 2015. He admits that at first it was bumps and bruises, that’s why he wanted to quit trading, but overcame his doubts and came up with his own individual trading strategy. The winner’s trading portfolio includes currency pairs, indices, precious metals, cryptocurrencies. He emphasizes that the market is not limited with EUR/USD, one can earn money using any instruments. Alexey Alexandrovich does not trust analysts too much, relies on his own considerations about the market and predicts an active rise in cryptocurrency prices. Which principles of the winner’s trading strategy can be called fundamental, why monitoring the Battle can not only help the participants, but also prevent their success, as well as how one can earn 5-7% profit per month on Forex – all of these details we present in a big interview with Alexey Alexandrovich. We present you a script of an interesting conversation, from which you can borrow valuable ideas for yourself and achieve the same impressive results on your own trading account.

interview-apr-2021-eng-2.png


- Alexey Alexandrovich, please tell us how did you learn about the Battle of Traders and why did you decide to take part in it?

- I know the guys from My Everest project (myeverest.org) for a long time. Following their recommendation, roughly speaking, I found your company. And everything on your webpage is clear and understandable.

- As far as I know, you previously participated in the Battle, but were not among the winners. Did your experience help you to win in April?

- Actually, I took part three times, achieved different results. As you can understand, that this is not an ordinary trade, this is a demo account, therefore, I put all eggs in one basket and took the risk. The first two times I realized that there was a chance to win. The third time I devoted a little more time.

- What did you feel and what were your first words when you knew about your victory in the Battle of Traders? Did you share this news with someone?

- To be honest, the emotions were absolutely positive: I couldn’t say that I was so proud of my trade and myself, but I was very pleased. I took part in the Battle not for the prize, but to understand what niche I could occupy in this traders’ community.
There was no one to share the news with, because I have no friends involved in trading. Nobody would understand me. If a person is not a trader, how can I explain the essence of my victory?

- Alexey Alexandrovich, how long did it take you to register in the Battle of Traders? What’s your feedback about the conditions of the Battle held by NPBFX?

- Speaking about the terms of the Battle, I have nothing to complain about, everything is fair, everything is fine. It took about a minute, probably one and a half to subscribe for the Battle and open a demo account.

- How often did you monitor other participants’ accounts? Was it somehow useful to you?

- Sure, it is very useful. However sometimes monitoring makes everything worse. If, in general, one does not pay attention to the frantic jumps in people’s deposits, then, generally speaking, it can be helpful. If you chase after someone, then such monitoring interferes more than helps. It depends on the person. It helped me personally. Almost every day, I followed the participants and tracked their trading, how they trade, manually or using automated algorithms.

- You were able to increase your initial deposit of $5000 by 29 times (up to $147,872)! Please tell us more about your trading strategy: what is it based on?

- I probably won’t be able to explain it briefly. In principle, the market conditions are the same for everyone, everyone sees it the same way, but, at that, trades differently. I don't know, maybe my experience helped me, maybe it was my intuition. But intuition can hardly be the key tool, of course, because everything is tough there. Everything is the same as within any other trading strategy – stop loss, take profit. Everything is probably like in classical trading. When I trade on my demo account, I don’t treat thousands of dollars as money. I don’t count $100 as 7,500 rubles: I consider $100 like 100 score units on my deposit. It helps. Honestly, I would never trade like this on a real account. If, according to my strategy, it is clear that there is a 80-90% chance that a trade will be profitable, I can increase the risks, but on real account this risk cannot be more than 5% of the deposit. Well, I have 2% risk per trade. Although I will not say that I wasn’t nervous at all while trading on demo account, I still wanted to win and to not go into the red, this is a competition. Therefore, a certain adrenaline was present, even though it was a demo account.

- During the Battle you made 36 transactions. As can be seen from the statement, you had quite diverse trading portfolio: currency pairs, American and European indices, silver, oil. How do you choose assets for trading?

- It doesn’t matter to me which instrument to choose, if I see what gives me profit, I go into it and buy or sell. Therefore, I do not trade just on EUR/USD. Many traders use just one instrument and then try to catch their goldfish. I observe the whole market, because it is alive, it is dynamic. And it’s not just EUR/USD that can be used in trading. If an instrument allows me to enter the market, I enter. The only exception is that I don’t trade stocks, because I don’t really like gaps there, but any other instruments can be used. I can trade any instrument except stocks.

- You also had transactions with Litecoin and Ethereum. In your opinion, are there any peculiarities in trading crypto? How active are you as a crypto trader?

- I trade cryptocurrency like any asset, because it also functions according to market trends. I entered cryptocurrency market because its conditions were favorable. Still, I am not an active crypto trader, I rarely deal with cryptocurrency on charts, although it also gives me profit. I believe that cryptocurrency will grow, and the levels will be much higher than now, and the price will be even higher.
I have a “cold” wallet: I just buy and hold cryptocurrency. I invested $5000 in cryptocurrency. I started investing in it when cryptocurrency was worth around $6000- $8000. I sold a part for $20,000 and now I'm starting to buy little again. Even if it falls by 2 times from today’s price, then I will not lose much, $5000 max. I doubt that cryptocurrency will leave the market.

- The most profitable trade on your account was 20 lots of silver (XAG/USD) and brought more than $42,000 in profit. Do you use indicators, technical analysis, or ready-made trading indicators to determine the entry point?

- No, I trade only on technical analysis. I don’t have any indicators, I don’t even understand them and I don’t know how they work. I don't use them. There is a trend – I work on it.

- Do you use mobile version of MT4 or trade through the desktop version of the terminal?

- I use mobile version, but I do not trade from it: I track my transactions. If I am unable to approach PC, I track transactions on my mobile phone. After that I close or don’t close, depending on the market conditions.

- How much time per day did you usually spend on trading in the Battle?

- Specifically, I devoted a lot of time to the last Battle. You can see that the volumes of trades were huge there. Accordingly, you should be extremely precise to cope with such a volume. It was very hard to wait for a profit for transaction with silver, when I saw that the price was already so high. I don't usually enter into transitions like this. Usually the process consists of a trade entry, stop loss and take profit. Then, at most, I can track the progress of my transactions anywhere using my phone. And here I had to spend a lot of time and effort. It was not easy and simple.

- Perhaps you already managed to get acquainted with other popular services of our company, for example, with NPBFX Analytical portal?

- I am not guided by any analytics at all. I would not say that I completely ignore it, but I just do not use it directly in trading. I can pause trading, for instance, for six months, I do not have transactions for six months or a year, so I cannot apply fundamental analysis. That is, an analytical data may be helpful for someone, but not for me. All my trades are short, with a maximum duration of a week. I can take two trades, if it makes sense, and in this case analytics usually is not helpful, when you are told that the euro rate will rise, and you see from technical analysis that it will fall. Such contradictions challenge trading, so I haven’t taken analytics into account for more than two years. That’s it.

- The global economy situation, lockdowns due to the coronavirus pandemic, in your opinion, have somehow changed the structure of financial markets in the last year and a half?

- I do not see any significant changes. The only rumor is that volatility has increased, but it seems to me that it has not. My strategy has not changed. For trade – nothing has changed, for the global economy – maybe there are certain changes.

- $1000 has already been credited to your real NPBFX trading account. Do you plan to conduct the same trading on it as on a demo account in the Battle?

- I think I’ll be more careful. I don’t trade like that on a real account. The first time I participated in your Battle, I lost control and almost lost my real deposit. Of course, I managed to get out from this situation, but that was risky.

- Alexey Alexandrovich, how long have you been trading Forex? How did you study?

- I have been trading for a very long time, 5 years, since 2015. The first time I got more bumps and bruises. There was even a time when I wanted to give up and calm down. Somehow I managed to cope with this feeling. I have been trading on real account and earning real money for the last couple of years. I learned step by step by myself, sometimes I analyzed the experience of other traders. Trading is still an individual matter, everyone builds their own strategy and trades as best they can. There are traders who earn 5-7-10-20% a year, and they are satisfied with it, but for someone 20% a day is not enough.

- In your opinion, what qualities should a person possess to become a successful trader?

- At least – there should be no emotions, everything should be based on a careful thought. You have a strategy and rigid rules. You must obey them, even if you invented them for yourself. If you do not obey, it means that you don’t have a strategy, if there is no strategy, there is no trade. Generally speaking, you should be disciplined, that’s it.

- How would you answer the question: “Today Forex for me is ...?”

- This is not my main profession, but it is an opportunity to make money. But this is not my main occupation. If you want to make good money on Forex, you must dismiss all other activities. If you are satisfied with 2-3% per month, then you can not be distracted from your main work, and 5-7% can be earned without checking up your computer at all. I can do it, however, someone can’t afford that.

- Tell us a little about yourself: what do you do besides trading, what is your profession?

- I am a constructor. I am the CEO of a construction engineering organization. A businessman, in short.

- Please tell me, where are you from, what is the name of the city where you live? How old are you, are you a family man?

- Russia, Magnitogorsk. Yes, I am a family man, I have children. I am 40, I have been trading since 35.

- Do you have any hobbies, besides Forex market?

- My hobby is my job. I love my job, sometimes it doesn't like me very much. I am not the kind of a man who enjoys knitting or collecting stamps.

- Alexey Alexandrovich, would you advise your friends and acquaintances to join the Battle of Traders? Why?

- Probably, I would advise if I had friends who trade.

- What would you like to wish NPBFX and the participants of the next Battle of Traders?

- I would like to wish the participants a victory, because this is so satisfying. Of course everyone there cannot win. But it is possible to win. Really. Without any particular knowledge I took part and first place. I am an ordinary trader, and I will emphasize that trading is not my profession, not my main job. I had a month of vacation, and I subscribed and made certain effort to win. Victory be yours! Stay calm and proceed!

- Alexey Alexandrovich, thank you for participating in the Battle and answering the questions. May your trading on real account with NPBFX be as successful as it was in your contest account in April!
Stay away from NPBFX, you profit will never pay by this poor broker.
I just become victim of this broker, I have live account (173894) deposit with real money 500$ and did trading with the usual technique, do not trade balance or hedging. I got profit 553$ at the time and request for wd. Suddenly my profit was cancelled by NPBFX unilaterally without any evidence that my style trading was violate their rules.

May be their motto is PROFIT NO, MC YESS. Never trade on NPBFX.
Your profit will be just a NUMBER in your account, never be REAL MONEY even you deposit with real money.

There are a lot of good brokers out there, stay away from NPBFX
 
USD/JPY: macroeconomic statistics did not support JPY 23.08.2021

Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!

NPBFX offers the latest release of analytics on USD/JPY for a better understanding of the current market situation and more efficient trading.

Current trend

USD has shown moderate gains against JPY during the Asian session, flat in the short term. As a safe-haven asset, investors are interested in USD much more than in JPY, but the growth of the instrument is still not so aggressive.

The statistics on consumer inflation in Japan released on Friday turned out to be ambiguous and did not contribute to an additional strengthening of JPY's position. The National Consumer Price Index fell 0.3% YoY in July after falling 0.5% YoY in June. Analysts had expected growth by 0.6% YoY.

At the beginning of the week, additional pressure on the position of JPY comes from the decline in the Manufacturing PMI from Jibun Bank. In August, the indicator fell from 53 to 52.4 points against the forecast of growth to 53.4 points.

Support and resistance

Bollinger Bands in D1 chart show weak growth. The price range is narrowing, pointing at the ambiguous nature of trading in the short term. MACD indicator is growing preserving a weak buy signal (located above the signal line). Stochastic is showing a more confident growth, signaling in favor of the development of the uptrend in the ultra-short term.

Existing long positions should be kept until technical indicators are clarified.

Resistance levels: 110.00, 110.29, 110.68, 111.00.
Support levels: 109.57, 109.34, 109.00, 108.71.

usdjpy-23082021-55.png


usdjpy-23082021-66.png


Trading tips

To open long positions, one can rely on the breakout of 110.00. Take-profit – 110.68. Stop-loss – 109.65. Implementation time: 2-3 days.

The breakdown of 109.57 may serve as a signal to new sales with the target at 109.00. Stop-loss – 109.80.

Use more opportunities of the NPBFX analytical portal: glossary

Beginning traders certainly face a lot of specialized concepts and lexicon on FOREX, which are often not fully been understood. Swap, tick, hedge, margin calls are often unfamiliar to beginning traders. But the lack of knowledge of these fundamentals make a competent market vision impossible. So glossary on the NPBFX analytical portal could be an excellent helper in this case, which contains all the main definitions with explanations in a compact and accessible form. All concepts are arranged in alphabetical order, so that you can easily and quickly find and explore a new concept for yourself.

If you have any questions about trading instruments, you can always ask an analyst in the online chat on the portal and get a free consultation of an experienced specialist.

Use the current recommendations of analysts on USD/JPY and trade efficiently with NPBFX.
 
EUR/USD: EUR quotes are reversing into correction 25.08.2021

Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!

NPBFX offers the latest release of analytics on EUR/USD for a better understanding of the current market situation and more efficient trading.

Current trend

EUR is decreasing against USD during today's Asian session, correcting after an active increase early in the week, which led to the renewal of local highs of August 17.

EUR continues to receive support from the weak positions of USD, which came under pressure from uncertainty around the further policy of the US Fed. At the moment, investors are awaiting the annual Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium, but it is likely that the Chair of the US Fed, Jerome Powell, will confine himself to updated forecasts and assumptions, especially in light of the latest macroeconomic statistics.

Additional support for EUR yesterday was provided by a very optimistic macroeconomic statistics from Germany. In Q2 2021, GDP grew by 1.6% QoQ, which turned out to be better than the previous estimate by 0.1% QoQ. In annual terms, the growth rates of the largest European economy were also revised upward from +9.6% YoY to +9.8% YoY.

Support and resistance

In the D1 chart, Bollinger Bands are reversing horizontally. The price range is narrowing from above, reflecting the emergence of ambiguous dynamics in the short term. MACD indicator is growing, while preserving a rather stable buy signal (located above the signal line). Stochastic keeps its upward direction but is rapidly approaching its highs, which reflects the risks of overbought EUR in the ultra-short term.

Resistance levels: 1.1764, 1.1800, 1.1849, 1.1900.
Support levels: 1.1700, 1.1657, 1.1600.

eurusd-25082021-55.png


eurusd-25082021-66.png


Trading tips

To open long positions, one can rely on the breakout of 1.1764. Take-profit – 1.1849. Stop-loss – 1.1715. Implementation time: 2-3 days.

The breakdown of 1.1700 may serve as a signal to new sales with the target at 1.1600. Stop-loss – 1.1750.

Use more opportunities of the NPBFX analytical portal: E-book

If you just recently started to be interested in trading on FOREX and would like to deepen your knowledge, an electronic Beginner's Guide to FOREX Trading will be an excellent helper for you here. The book consists of 5 chapters and reflects fundamental concepts of the foreign exchange market to start successful trading. From the main chapters of the E-book you can learn about the concepts and history of FOREX, currencies and trend lines, technical indicators, types of orders, trading on news, psychology of trading, risk management and much more.

You can read a Beginner's guide to FOREX Trading online or download it free of charge from the NPBFX analytical portal in the "Education" section. In order to get unlimited access to the E-book and other useful instruments on the portal, you need to register on the NPBFX website.

If you have any questions about trading instruments, you can always ask an analyst in the online chat on the portal and get a free consultation of an experienced specialist.

Use the current recommendations of analysts on EUR/USD and trade efficiently with NPBFX.
 
USD/JPY: yen falls amid deteriorating COVID-19 situation 27.08.2021

Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!

NPBFX offers the latest release of analytics on USD/JPY for a better understanding of the current market situation and more efficient trading.

Current trend

Due to Japan's introduction of the next emergency regime, the USD/JPY pair corrects, trading around 109.93.

The situation with the spread of the COVID-19 virus in the country is getting more complicated. The authorities record an increase in new cases of the disease every day. Therefore, at a meeting of the expert commission held yesterday, it was decided to introduce an emergency regime in 8 more prefectures. Thus, it already operates in 21 out of 47 districts, which implies significant restrictive measures and a curfew. The country's economy is in stagnation, and activity indicators have not changed for the third month in a row: the core CPI in Tokyo in August remained at 0.0%, while the CPI excluding food and energy increased by 0.1%. If the government continues to impose restrictions, the economy may slow down again, negatively affecting JPY.

USD remains neutral. At the US Federal Reserve Symposium, held in Jackson Hole, the first day ended. The speeches of the heads of the regional Federal Reserve banks were quite predictable for the market. Thus, the head of the bank of Kansas City, Esther George, as expected, recommended starting the curtailment of the asset purchase program as early as possible since the US economy is growing at a significant pace. Investors are awaiting today's speech by the head of the US Federal Reserve, Jerome Powell, hoping to receive a detailed answer regarding the next steps of the regulator.

Support and resistance

The asset moves within the global upward channel. Technical indicators are uncertain, preparing for growth: the Alligator indicator’s fast EMAs crossed the signal line upwards, and the AO oscillator histogram approached the transition level.

Support levels: 109.00, 107.45.
Resistance levels: 110.53, 111.63.

usdjpy-27082021-33.png


Trading tips

After reversal and growth or consolidation above 110.53, buy positions with the target at 111.63 are relevant. Stop loss – 110.00. Implementation period: 7 days or more.

After decline or consolidation below 109.00, sell positions with the target at 107.45 are relevant. Stop loss – 109.50.

Use more opportunities of the NPBFX analytical portal: weekly FOREX forecast

You can learn more about the current situation on USD/JPY and get acquainted with the weekly analytical forecast in the "Video reviews" section on the NPBFX portal. Weekly video reviews contain trends, key levels, trading recommendations for such popular instruments as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD. In order to get free and unlimited access to video forecast and other useful instruments on the portal, you need to register on the NPBFX website.

If you have any questions about trading instruments, you can always ask an analyst in the online chat on the portal and get a free consultation of an experienced specialist.

Use the current recommendations of analysts on USD/JPY and trade efficiently with NPBFX.
 
GBP/USD: the pound consolidates, waiting for new drivers 30.08.2021

Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!

NPBFX offers the latest release of analytics on GBP/USD for a better understanding of the current market situation and more efficient trading.

Current trend

Today during the Asian session, the GBP/USD pair grows, developing an upward momentum.

Positive dynamics formed at the end of last week when USD began a downward correction due to the speech of the head of the US Federal Reserve Jerome Powell at the annual symposium of the regulator in Jackson Hole. As expected, the official did not go into specifics, although he stressed that the volume of the quantitative easing program might be reduced by the end of the current calendar year. Powell paid a lot of attention to the reasons for high inflation and also explained why, in his opinion, price pressure would begin to subside soon.

On Monday, markets in the UK are closed for a national holiday, so trading activity is expected to be moderate. There are no US key macroeconomic statistics scheduled during the day. It is worth paying attention only to the July Pending Home Sales.

Support and resistance

On the daily chart, Bollinger Bands smoothly reverse horizontally. The price range narrows from below, reflecting the emergence of ambiguous trading dynamics in the short term. MACD grows, maintaining a poor buy signal (the histogram is above the signal line). Stochastic, reached the level of 80, tries to reverse downwards, indicating that GBP may become overbought in the ultra-short term.

It is better to wait for the signals from technical indicators to be clarified.

Resistance levels: 1.3800, 1.3857, 1.3900, 1.3960.
Support levels: 1.3750, 1.3700, 1.3650, 1.3600.

GBPUSD300821-33.png


GBPUSD300821-333.png


Trading tips

Long positions may be opened after the breakout of 1.3800 with the target at 1.3900. Stop loss – 1.3750. Implementation period: 2–3 days.

Short positions may be opened after the rebound from 1.3800 and the breakdown of 1.3750 with the target at 1.3650. Stop loss – 1.3800.

Use more opportunities of the NPBFX analytical portal: economic calendar

Be ready for any market changes through global events using the economic calendar on the NPBFX portal. The calendar contains all the most important events of the world economy and prognoses for them. In order to get free and unlimited access to the economic calendar and other useful instruments on the portal, you need to pass a one-time registration on the NPBFX website.

If you have any questions about trading instruments, you can always ask an analyst in the online chat on the portal and get a free consultation of an experienced specialist.

Use the current recommendations of analysts on GBP/USD and trade efficiently with NPBFX.
 
GBP/USD: the pound develops a corrective downward trend 01.09.2021

Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!

NPBFX offers the latest release of analytics on GBP/USD for a better understanding of the current market situation and more efficient trading.

Current trend

Today, during the Asian session, the GBP/USD pair declines, developing unstable corrective dynamics of recent days and testing the level of 1.3730 for a breakdown. Yesterday, GBP grew actively and renewed local highs of August 17 but then the “bullish” dynamics weakened.

Yesterday’s macroeconomic statistics from United Kingdom and the USA were ambiguous, and therefore did not have a noticeable effect on the pair. Thus, British investors were disappointed with the July decrease in consumer lending with a simultaneous decrease in the number of approved mortgage applications from 80.272K for June to 75.2K for July.

On Wednesday, investors are awaiting the release of data on British and US PMI for August. Also, the US will publish a preliminary report on ADP Nonfarm Payrolls.

Support and resistance

On the daily chart, Bollinger bands steadily decline. The price range narrows, reflecting the emergence of ambiguous trading dynamics in the short term. MACD noticeably slows down its growth. However, it maintains a poor buy signal (the histogram is above the signal line). Stochastic has reversed downwards and indicates the prospect of a correctional decline in the ultra-short term.

Resistance levels: 1.3750, 1.3800, 1.3857, 1.3900.
Support levels: 1.3700, 1.3650, 1.3600, 1.3552.

GBPUSD010921-33.png


GBPUSD010921-333.png


Trading tips

Short positions may be opened after the breakdown of 1.3700 with the target at 1.3600. Stop loss – 1.3750. Implementation period: 2–3 days.

Long positions may be opened after the breakout of 1.3800 with the target at 1.3900. Stop loss – 1.3750.

Use more opportunities of the NPBFX analytical portal: economic calendar

Be ready for any market changes through global events using the economic calendar on the NPBFX portal. The calendar contains all the most important events of the world economy and prognoses for them. In order to get free and unlimited access to the economic calendar and other useful instruments on the portal, you need to pass a one-time registration on the NPBFX website.

If you have any questions about trading instruments, you can always ask an analyst in the online chat on the portal and get a free consultation of an experienced specialist.

Use the current recommendations of analysts on GBP/USD and trade efficiently with NPBFX.
 
Brent Crude Oil: OPEC+ decision supports oil quotes 03.09.2021

Good afternoon, dear forum visitors!

NPBFX offers the latest release of analytics on Brent Crude Oil for a better understanding of the current market situation and more efficient trading.

Current trend

Benchmark Brent Crude Oil prices grow, trading around $72.77 a barrel.

Market participants positively assess the efforts of OPEC+ to gradually return the oil production levels to the values of the end of 2019. However, at the moment, this figure is still below even the established quota. August data increased by 290K barrels against 400K, determined by the cartel members at the July meeting. Representatives of the organization noted that this was because some countries were still unable to maintain high energy production levels due to reduced production capacity and technical failures. First of all, they were talking about Nigeria and Angola.

The recent OPEC report also demonstrated commitment to the current agreements, according to which the volume of oil production began to rise smoothly. In Algeria, the figure rose to 0.91M barrels per day, in Iraq – to 2.49M, in Kuwait – to 2.43M, in Libya – to 1.17M, in Saudi Arabia – to 9.40M. In the United Arab Emirates, production rose to 2.72M barrels.

Support and resistance

Globally, the asset moves within the corrective downward channel. Technical indicators keep a buy signal: Indicator Alligator’s EMA fluctuations range actively expands, and the histogram of the AO oscillator grows in the buy zone.

Resistance levels: 75.10, 77.47.
Support levels: 70.72, 66.96.

Brent-Crude-Oil-030921-22.png


Trading tips

After global growth or consolidation above the local resistance level of 75.10, buy positions with the target at 77.47 are relevant. Stop loss is 74.00. Implementation period: 7 days or more.

After reversal and decline or consolidation below the local support of 70.72, sell positions with a target at 66.96 are relevant. Stop loss is 72.00.

Use more opportunities of the NPBFX analytical portal: trading signals for commodities

How can a trader determine if it’s worth buying or selling Brent Crude Oil now or better waiting for a more favorable period? Use trading signals for commodities from the top 10 technical indicators on the NPBFX portal and make the right decisions! All registered users have free and unlimited access to the minutely updated trading signals (MA10, BBands, Ichimoku, Stochastic, ZigZag, etc.) for Gold, Silver, Brent and WTI Crude oil.

If you have any questions about trading instruments, you can always ask an analyst in the online chat on the portal and get a free consultation of an experienced specialist.

Use the current recommendations of analysts on Brent Crude Oil and trade efficiently with NPBFX.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12584
USD / JPY
157.666
GBP / USD
1.32302
USD / CHF
0.82847
USD / CAD
1.42337
EUR / JPY
177.664
AUD / USD
0.69521
Back
Top
Log in Register