Notepad++ 7.8 Release

Recommended Brokers

Xploit Machine

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Notepad++ is a free (as in “free speech” and also as in “free beer”) source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.

Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.

Better and powerful than Windows Notepad.

Download x86
Download x64

Sponsored Post

Poinwan

Reaction score
Why I can't get this update via my updater here and there normally ? Can you really do something like that anyway or no ? I do not really get it completely. Where we should go with that matter ? I still have something like 7.7.1 and that's it.

Xploit Machine

Super Active Member
Reaction score
yes, there were some bugs on the previous 7.7.1 which unable to detect latest version automatically, so we can only fix this issue by downloading the (latest 7.8) from the author's website.

you can just download and install append to existing Notepad 7.7.1 .. uninstallation is not necessary :)

syamsoulcc

Super Active Member
Reaction score
notepad++ ni aku guna masa mula2 belajar programming dulu....

sekarang aku guna Atom Text Editor....pun free jugak....tp lebih banyak plugins....aku lebih suka Atom Text Editor....sampai sekarang still guna Atom

Majind

Reaction score
This is fantastic program no matter what if you do ask me, correct ? Let's make it so anyway. Can we do something with that or not ? It seems it have it's own built in IDE for basically any programming language which still exists on this planet. Can we deal with it ?

Sponsored Post