BTC USD 83,491.9 Gold USD 4,196.91
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

North-West Financial Broker

Dear forum users!

We are glad to inform you that due to numerous requests of our clients, we extend the 30% proposal.
If you deposit with the Company North-West Financial Broker the amount of 100 USD - you get 30% of the amount in your account for free!
The proposal is active from 1 May 2012 to May 31 2012.
Hurry up to participate. Details of the proposal are here.
 
we hope that this broker can offer no deposit bonus in order for us to test run the trading platform

Currently we haven't got a deposit bonus, but you can win a car on a demo account!
 
Last edited:
Dear forum users!

We invite you to participate in the drawing of a car Audi Q7! From June 15, 2012 to July 15, 2012 Company North-West Financial Broker will have a competition on demo accounts. The winner of this competition will get a brand new Audi Q7!

In order to win the car you do not have to invest your own money! All you need to do is to open a new demo account on the registration page in the Company North-West Financial Broker and during the competition increase your account more than others!

Good luck!

Company North-West Financial Broker.

audi-q7_4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Only 15 days are left to the beginning of the contest Audi Q7!!! Hurry up!!!

You can still take part in the rally car Audi Q7!!!
Beginning June 15, 2012!

All you need to do:
1. Sign up for the contest on a special page: http://www.contest.nwfbroker.com/audi-q7/index.php
You will be opened an account with 10 000$.
2. Be SURE to save the details of your contest account as this information will not be sent to

your e-mail.

The winner of the competition will be a trader, who after the end of the contest (July 15, 2012)

will have the largest deposit!

Everyone can take part in a competition, regardless of the country.
You do not invest a penny, because trading is conducted on a demo account!
You can use any trading strategies and instruments.
Our Company will take the expenses for the delivery of the car.

Are you ready to test your skills? Go ahead!
________
Changing of the prize in cash equivalent is not possible, because we have the contract of sale with the concern Audi.
 
Attention! The offer "Bonus for deposit" is extended!


Dear Traders, Company North-West Financial Broker provides its customers a bonus of 30% of the deposited sum.

All you need to do:

• Deposit 100 USD or more.

• Write a letter to support with the request [email protected] to receive the bonus. Do not forget to indicate your account number in the letter!

Campaign period from June 1 to July 31, 2012.


With the Company's North-West Financial Broker Forex has become much more affordable!

Fair trend and big profits!
 
Start of the competition "Win Audi Q7»

June 15, 2012 launched an important event in trading - traders' contest where the grand prize is a car Audi Q7!

Company North-West Financial Broker wishes good luck to all contestants!

Monitoring of the competition is available here:
http://www.contest.nwfbroker.com/audi-q7/monitoring.php

The contest will run until July 15, 2012, after we will announce the results and award the winner!

Let the best win!
 
The proposal "Take our money!"

Dear traders! We are pleased to present the most profitable to date Forex affiliate program of the Company North-West Financial Broker!

For all of our partners, we offer a unique proposal: in the next 3 months (from June 18 to September 17), each of our partners will receive 100% of our profits (2 points per transaction) on the most popular currency pairs: EUR / USD, USD / JPY, GBP / USD and USD / CHF. For other pairs the partners’ reward will also be 2 points.

Here is a simple calculation. Let's say you invited a customer who opened the account with our Company for 500$. And this customer opens a position on the EUR / USD trading pair with lot (volume) 1.0, and 2-point spread is paid, which amounted to 20$. Suppose that he makes only 1 trade per day during the month. The result (22 trading days on average per month) 22 * 20 = 440$ per month.

And that 440$ will be yours! And with only one client, who opens only one deal a day. And experience shows that many customers open 5-10 trades per day!

Thus, if our partners had earned an average of 3893$, then our partners average earnings will increase more than three times!

It is very profitable to work with Company North-West Financial Broker!

In order to begin attracting customers, it is enough to open an account in the company of North-West Financial Broker and simply place on your website affiliate link or banner, or extend it by other not prohibited means!

Hurry up! Duration of the proposal is limited!

Do not delay, register now and start earning!

All questions ask here: [email protected].
 
ATTENTION!

Company North-West Financial Broker reports that on the night of June 21 there was an ordered attack on our server. In the result we had problems in work of our site and a trading server!

The activity of our Company troubles a whole group of people, because we offer not only quality service for a comfortable trade, but also a variety of events for traders. In particular the competition of the drawing of car Audi Q7. Probably it is not a coincidence that in the first week of the contest there was an attack on the server.

Competitors have already used black PR against the Company's North-West Financial Broker. The tactics to discredit the Company was a fiasco, and now they have come up with something new, but it is rather expensive. The result is the same - a fiasco!

Company North-West Financial Broker continues to work, despite the actions of unfair competitors! We are ready not only to work at a high level, but also seek new ways for the development of the Company and competitors attacks only strengthen our Company and we are flattered that they are afraid of us!

We apologize to our traders and partners for the inconvenience!
 
The contest "Win Audi Q7» has finished!

Dear traders! We are glad to inform you that the contest "Win Audi Q7» is COMPLETED!

In the nearest future the winner will be announced!
 
Interview with the winner of our competition “Win Audi Q7”​

Hello, Evgeniy! Can I address you this way?

Sure, I’m not very old :).

By the way, how old are you?

I’m 26.

What was your reaction when you found out that you had won the car?

I was shocked. I couldn’t believe as I didn’t take this competition seriously, even with a glimpse of irony. I even didn’t follow the monitoring, just in the beginning I had checked the monitoring for a couple of times. Then everything was in automatic mode.

What do you mean in automatic mode? Did you trade with Expert Adviser (EA)?

I just traded as I could. Of course I had used the EA. I even had traded with several EA’s in turn. First one worked, then another, but I can’t say that in reality they had brought me huge profit. The profit was constant, I agree, but not big.

And what was the reason for such a good result? What is your secret?

Secret must be a secret. It’s a joke :) (laughs loud)! Actually, there is no secret. I took part in the competition for the first time; I didn’t take part in any competitions before.

Why? (the interviewer interrupts him)

I just didn’t believe. And I couldn’t because of my job. After the technical school I worked in the factory. I was fed up with this job and started to look for some extra income. That’s how I came to Forex.

So, what is your secret?

I’m telling you there is no secret! Big deposit that allows controlling risk of loss and closing trades in profit. Why to close trades with loss? Sooner or later the trend will go your way, of course you need a big deposit for this, and you are happy! :) This is the game of nerves, the best is the winner.

What is you seniority in the Forex, if I can say so?

It is a difficult question… When I was working on the factory I didn’t have much time for Forex, I was very tired after work. I had small income from Forex, somewhere around 500$. Then I realized that I get 500$ much easier than working in the factory, I decided to trade full time. It’s been a year and a half since I quit. So, I don’t know how to count.

And the last question, did you like the car?


:) (he has been laughing for a long time)

The results of the competition are here http://www.contest.nwfbroker.com/audi-q7/monitoring.php.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13864
USD / JPY
157.790
GBP / USD
1.32424
USD / CHF
0.82947
USD / CAD
1.41522
EUR / JPY
179.666
AUD / USD
0.70249
Back
Top
Log in Register