BTC USD 85,533.8 Gold USD 4,131.50
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying NextGenMarket - nextgenmarket.com

intermose

Fun Poster
Messages
343
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Points
10
NextGenMarket

Interest: 2%-6% Daily Up To 150%
Referral: 10%
Minimal/Maximal Spend: 10/10000
Withdrawal: Manual
Accepted e-currencies: LibertyReserve AlertPay SolidTrustPay PerfectMoney StrictPay

click here to join

NextGenMarket is not a wild or outrageous scheme that promises instant millionaire or complex stock market prediction programs but a nice income opportunity that is sustainable and bankable.
Right now we are in the middle of an economic downturn, and many of us are finding life more difficult than before. Despite the current lack of support from administrators and members, there is still so much untapped potential in the traffic exchange industry. This is why I want to take this opportunity to provide you with a steady and reliable source of income.
 
Well, it looks like a good long term program, I've made another upgrade in this AutoSurf:

capturefu.png


Now this program is listed in Diamond category on my monitor.
 
I received another payment from this program in my Alertpay account:

nextgen.png
 
I received another payment from this program in my Solidtrustpay account:

nextgen.png
 
I upgraded to Investor Plan so now I don't need to do my daily surf to receive my daily earnings.

Today I received another payment from this program in my Alertpay account:

nextgenq.png
 
I made a withdrawal request today and I was paid after just a couple of hours:

nextgenw.png
 
I received another payment from this program in my Alertpay account:

nextgen.png
 
Back
Top
Log in Register