BTC USD 82,669.1 Gold USD 4,195.44
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NewForex - www.newforex.com

I want to open a trading account. I am a citizen of Malaysia but I have a current account in a foreign bank. Can I withdraw profit directly to my dollar account in this bank?

Yes, you can if you deposit from the same account.
 
What documents should be provided to open an account?

An account can be opened without any documents. Later you will need to provide a scan of your identity document and confirmation of the residential address.
 
And how much time does it take to withdraw funds that I earn?
 
What trading instruments does NewForex provide?

The list of trading instruments includes Forex (currency), commodities (metals) and CDF. At the moment 32 currency pairs are available for our clients, 4 metal pairs and 28 CDF instruments on futures and shares. The list is constantly expanding and NewForex offers the most profitable spread on them.
 
Could you describe in details the registration process on the website?
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11902
USD / JPY
158.257
GBP / USD
1.32278
USD / CHF
0.83012
USD / CAD
1.42699
EUR / JPY
177.152
AUD / USD
0.69765
Back
Top
Log in Register