BTC USD 83,526.0 Gold USD 4,151.65
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor "STOMPER EURGBP"

Your in no position to say that this EA cannot be run live, you have not even tested it for a month like I have, Boris and his team of developers work very hard and the EA price reflects that.. Do you honestly think they would sell an EA to the public if it could not be run reliably on a live account. Just because they are using a micro account that dosnt mean a thing all live trades are processed in the same way regardless of the account type. And lastly there are PLENTY of brokers out there who are fine with scalper type EAs and also If you actually have money to buy one of their EAs like I do then you can have it customised for your broker and that dosnt matter whether its 2pips or 3pips broker. But yes its important to run it in a live account, however a demo account also is a reliable source of info and forward testing in a demo is about 80% reliable. You need to find a broker who does not have a problem opening and closing trades within the space of a minute to 3 minutes.
So I reccommend mig invest and also Alpari they are major brokers. So please next time get your facts right before you post a comment like your last one because they frustrate us who have experience with this EA already. Remember brokers make their money on the spreads not how much you make or lose...

u really are in a bad mood, do ya?.... i wonder why......
 
No not at all in a bad mood just hate it when people slam this EA and say it cant run live, that guy was the first to do so and he had no hard facts to base it on. Do you have a problem aswell biomedik?
 
Sila, thank you for the info. Seems that you are aware of some good, reliable EAs (like Intellectual Pro) and I asume you are running them in real acct. Will you point also what other good EAs I should look to test and run, please?
Do appreciate an honest answer....from my test on demo so far I can only recommend PointBreak5, it does not mke you reach overnight, but it is reliable over a long period of time and it will not wipe the account.

Hi there yes im running live and also in demo. I couldnt really recommend another EA at the moment because I haven't found any other reliable ones, I have tried many including the forex tracer and forex funnel and after a 2 month test on those I would highly advise against it, The tracer is ok and the funnel straight out blows your account in a major market shift due to its martingale doubling down stratagy. If you are happy with pointbreak5 I wouldnt mind giving it a shot if its consistent and reliable. One stratagy I managed to get my hands on was the latest version of Forex Killer which isnt an auto trade system but it generates signals instead, from what ive seen on the net it works well so I will be testing it out soon when I get a chance.
Thanks for your questions

Sil
 
Your in no position to say that this EA cannot be run live, you have not even tested it for a month like I have, Boris and his team of developers work very hard and the EA price reflects that.. Do you honestly think they would sell an EA to the public if it could not be run reliably on a live account. Just because they are using a micro account that dosnt mean a thing all live trades are processed in the same way regardless of the account type. And lastly there are PLENTY of brokers out there who are fine with scalper type EAs and also If you actually have money to buy one of their EAs like I do then you can have it customised for your broker and that dosnt matter whether its 2pips or 3pips broker. But yes its important to run it in a live account, however a demo account also is a reliable source of info and forward testing in a demo is about 80% reliable. You need to find a broker who does not have a problem opening and closing trades within the space of a minute to 3 minutes. So I reccommend mig invest and also Alpari they are major brokers. So please next time get your facts right before you post a comment like your last one because they frustrate us who have experience with this EA already. Remember brokers make their money on the spreads not how much you make or lose...

hmmm, i dont know really why you are so angry !
look first of all I'm not a noob that don’t know what forex market is and YES honestly MOST EA sellers sell a B#$% S@#@ for ppl so don count in this point there is a honest seller, if he can make that much of money he will never think to sell EAs for a bunch of dollars when he can manage accounts and gain more, and I think you didn’t understood what I said, cuz I didn’t meant that EA will not work at all in live accounts, but there is will be a deferent in the results in case your broker let you to scalp.

I'm not against or with this EA but all what I want to say is to becarefull with what we buy from those EA sellers cuz 99% of them cant run there EAs on there live accounts, and just selling dreams and hops !

I don’t have any problem with the EA's price I hae spend more than 10K in purchasing a useless EAs and the lose of there price are nothing to compare with my trading money that I lost from those garbage and each time you read a sweet words from the sellers.

And with all my aspect for you, but nothing proof your experience with this EA, and if you really trade it with a BIG LIVE account as you say, and I'm not asking you to offer it cuz I don’t care, I'll buy this EA and will see if you are right or you just promoting them.

regards,
 
I hate to say but it seems you get what you pay for. The pricing point might be around $400-$600. Any EA priced lower that $400 is a marketing hype product with less consitant profitability. As compared with EA products priced more than $600.00. Thoses EA seems to be more profitable. This base on reading independent reviews and forums.
 
I greet all on the forum. I have Stomper at brokera which has spread 4pip and is on +. The real account.
 
Yea its true you do get what you pay for but always do your due diligence before parting with a large amount of cash. Blackcode was right in saying about the sellers whose EAs can never run live and are hyped up marketed bullshit EAs. Always read as many reviews as possible.
 
I greet all on the forum. I have Stomper at brokera which has spread 4pip and is on +. The real account.

Hi intertab,
Thanks for joining this thread, how are you finding your experience with the stomper on your live account so far?
 
I greet.
Stompera on the real account I have had since the month. He earned above 100%. The platform X-TB.
AngleCheck=19
TakeProfit=10
StopLoss=30
MinProfitValue=5
Lots=0.1
 
I greet.
Stompera on the real account I have had since the month. He earned above 100%. The platform X-TB.
AngleCheck=19
TakeProfit=10
StopLoss=30
MinProfitValue=5
Lots=0.1

what type of account ?
mini or standard ?
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13318
USD / JPY
157.329
GBP / USD
1.32629
USD / CHF
0.83543
USD / CAD
1.42290
EUR / JPY
178.282
AUD / USD
0.69490
Back
Top
Log in Register