BTC USD 84,571.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

New English Thread

Simply put, chicken rice, no? :))

the price hike up 50cent from normal.
Well, I found new place for cheap lunch but I think it not very stable,
coz the owner already get warning letter from mpsp 2 days ago.
 
is it because of the coming CNY? seafood esp prawns always were expensive during CNY season.

Yeah, probably so. I'll check it out again next month or so. If it comes up again, guess I'm gonna have to cut down on seafoods. But kinda bored eating chicken everyday albeit I am grateful. #:-S

the price hike up 50cent from normal.
Well, I found new place for cheap lunch but I think it not very stable,
coz the owner already get warning letter from mpsp 2 days ago.

The 'nasi kukus' stall in front of my house has increased their price from RM5 to RM5.50 since yesterday. I wonder if other sellers will follow suit soon.
 
it doesnt matter for small amount like 50 cents for foods ...but it worse things when the "minyak kereta " is naik....even 10 cents......huhuhu..
 
it doesnt matter for small amount like 50 cents for foods ...but it worse things when the "minyak kereta " is naik....even 10 cents......huhuhu..

i have friends from bangla, nepal, indonesia & vietnam here.
they always ask me this question..

why we ''malaysian'' not really grateful what we have now?
do you have answer for this question:-?

for this moment, my answer is..i'm not really sure.

Clean up your desk before go for leave. Dont be a messy girl. :">

be a sassy girl:))
 
Back
Top
Log in Register