BTC USD 82,920.1 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

New English Thread

what happened?:o

Pathetically, feeling miserable with no reason at all :(

Maybe I feel lonely, I feel blank, can't think, I want to drive but I dun know where I'm heading to.

Feel weird sometime. Can't find the reason why. Maybe I shud take a nap
 
Pathetically, feeling miserable with no reason at all :(

Maybe I feel lonely, I feel blank, can't think, I want to drive but I dun know where I'm heading to.

Feel weird sometime. Can't find the reason why. Maybe I shud take a nap

take a nap. or take some wudu' and recite al-Quran. or you could try ya zal jala liwal ikram repeatedly.i tried to take that as zikir and that keep me calm. especially during exam. :)
 
me too. i wanna play piano. the thing is that i am not that big fan of strings instrument. i played keyboard, but sometimes i tend to forget the key. :p and drum, i kinda learnt that myself.

i have both piano and drum apps in my phone. :)) but sure, they're totally different then the real one. you can get the apps online too. for both keyboard and drum. but the sound may differ than the real one. but quite okay if you wanna learn about the sound and stuff.

i think i wanna try to play guitar. but later i guess. :D

my cousin is so good in piano. when she play it was like, sooo amazing. like amy lee playing immortal :)). but she is not a song writer and such, just a plain piano player. but she has been in the front page of her uni once, covering her playing the piano. seriously she played well. so good to hear.

i think the most difficult challenge in playing instrument is the key, and maybe how u wanna move ur finger according to the music. its kinda difficult i think.
 
It would be cool if you played the guitar + sing and put it up in Youtube + monetize :)cgrock

youtube? wont be :))
i hate publicity if its unnecessary. i wanna learn n play for the sake of relaxing mind, nothing much. and maybe, to exercise my brain. but am quite confused somehow, in islam we are not encourage to play musical instrument especially string one. but people always say playing instrument makes ur brain works better.
 
my cousin is so good in piano. when she play it was like, sooo amazing. like amy lee playing immortal :)). but she is not a song writer and such, just a plain piano player. but she has been in the front page of her uni once, covering her playing the piano. seriously she played well. so good to hear.

i think the most difficult challenge in playing instrument is the key, and maybe how u wanna move ur finger according to the music. its kinda difficult i think.

wow. envy her. :)cgrock

immortal is one of my fav. seriously.

yep. it's kinda difficult. like playing the drum set. you have to move your legs, your left hand and right hand simultaneously. but it's more to the feel of it. :D
 
wow. envy her. :)cgrock

immortal is one of my fav. seriously.

yep. it's kinda difficult. like playing the drum set. you have to move your legs, your left hand and right hand simultaneously. but it's more to the feel of it. :D

i thought u are religious kinda girl. guess i was wrong :))
but i think playing instrument is a good way to escape from reality just for a while. especially when u have lots of think in mind.
 
i thought u are religious kinda girl. guess i was wrong :))
but i think playing instrument is a good way to escape from reality just for a while. especially when u have lots of think in mind.

haha. me? naa. i'm still learning though. :) well, i got a junior of mine, wearing tudung labuh type, but she has two guitars at home. haha. quite a surprise.

well, i rarely played the drum sets now. i just play the online drum. haha.
 
Pathetically, feeling miserable with no reason at all :(

Maybe I feel lonely, I feel blank, can't think, I want to drive but I dun know where I'm heading to.

Feel weird sometime. Can't find the reason why. Maybe I shud take a nap

Just thought of sharing this video with you...look at the lyrics and don't take the lyrics literally...nah.... you are a girl, you should be able to understand the lyrics much better.....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc
 
Back
Top
Log in Register