BTC USD 84,018.2 Gold USD 4,285.46
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

New English Thread

i got an interview.
supposedly the interview was yesterday.
but postponed.

the story like this...

actually i hv no big issue with my current employee.
my bos soooo nice.
she loves me and treat me good.
she treat me me like her best friend.
we share our problems.
but when it comes to work matter, of course la she need to be profesional. and im ok with it.

my boipren urge me to find another company.
he says that he can see my potential but not in this company.
plusmore, he doesnt like the way my bos being SO STINGY towards me and my colleague.
yes.
i have to agree that my salary is under par.
i understand that this company is still new.
operated almost 2 years.

im in dilemma.
i want to gain my experience in another company and do work that i supposed to do and be paid on wut i did.
at the same time, i dont want to leave my current company.
ye la kan... dah selesa and where to find a transparent bos like my bos.the issue is only on the salary....

my boipren keep asking me to jump as he wants me to success.
he told me that he can see that i will not goin anywhere if i stay to current company..


haih!

Its him deciding for you... whats your take?
 
Its him deciding for you... whats your take?

i think its good for me to jump company.
i need to learn more for my career future and i want to do a job that i supposed to do.

and i leave this to Allah.
i wll go for the interview and do with my best.

if ada rezeki, ill go..
if not, ill assume that God wants me to stay here longer.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mk1jrjNJaW1qz4rgp.png
 
i think its good for me to jump company.
i need to learn more for my career future and i want to do a job that i supposed to do.

and i leave this to Allah.
i wll go for the interview and do with my best.

if ada rezeki, ill go..
if not, ill assume that God wants me to stay here longer.

Frequent jump wont build a good credential...
Your bf... is he in architecture as well?

btw... ive submitted my resume yesterday and they asked me to come for the interview tomorrow... hahaha... crazy...
sure i cant make it... luckily they agree for next friday... huhu...
 
Last edited:
Frequent jump wont build a good credential...
Your bf... is he in architecture as well?

btw... ive submitted my resume yesterday and they asked me to come for the interview tomorrow... hahaha... crazy...
sure i cant make it... luckily they agree for next friday... huhu...

Agree..
but smtimes i cant see my future in this company.
Im not getting younger. S i need more exploration.

Hehe to be honest, my passion not into arch.

Nope. My boipren doin business. He is an independent bmw specialist.

Waaaaahh congraaaattssss!
if i, ill make the interview tomorrow. Hehe
yeah u r lucky they willing to wait for u more than 1 week!
 
Agree..
but smtimes i cant see my future in this company.
Im not getting younger. S i need more exploration.

Hehe to be honest, my passion not into arch.

Nope. My boipren doin business. He is an independent bmw specialist.

Waaaaahh congraaaattssss!
if i, ill make the interview tomorrow. Hehe
yeah u r lucky they willing to wait for u more than 1 week!

you need more exploration????
your bmw specialist bf is one lucky guy...:p

anyway, do not congratulate me yet...
i dont want to get so hype but then it bears nothing in the end...
this would be similar to what i did in exxon previously but with a much better prospect if i get it and excel in it...
an opportunity i hv been waiting for almost three years...#:-S
 
Back
Top
Log in Register