Dear Members,
I welcome any ideas you might have to alleviate the prior mistep that occured.
Those who are posting that they want there accounts corrected at the forums should pay special attention to my next words!! You post that you are waiting or have not had your account corrected all that causes is a much longer recovery time!! Look at the incoming spends so far for today. Intake Today: $540.00 Now before our setback we had 12,000.00 to 15,000.00 a day going in and going out and before I can give a full 100% recovery we need start getting the numbers up. I WILL NOT JEOPARDISE THE FUTURE OF NAS OVER THE PAST!! I can right everything if given the time and support, but if I start reinstating every account all at once then folks we will be right back where we started and I am not going to let that happen! I plan on everyday as we stabilize adding several accounts back under a extended payout plan! That is the only way possible and you begging or posting in the forum is not going to change anything. I suggest one of 3 options for you. 1. You can start supporting and upgrading and earning 144% and make a full recovery in 24 days by upgrading enough to get any loss you might be waiting on! 2. You can wait until your account is reinstanted under the new plan. 3. You can just say you are done and take your loss and move on. There is no way that the site will recover a full 100% with people posting like they are now, if your smart and think about it you would see that the best plan of action is phase 1. Upgrade and start earning again and watch the site grow and then you will get your missed action. I will as I already doing add many accounts to the recovery list each day you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by letting me do my job.Going in to a forum talking bad only slows things down and if you really want to get us back on track faster you be in there posting newagesurfn.com is the best site to come along in years and just leave it at that and then if I happen to read it your account might just be moved closer to the top of the list! I am no scamming admin as I could have shut down like so many other programs do, but I believe in long term goals and you should as well. I want NAS to be here this time next year and just think if I keep a good working game plan we all will be so just do it get in and start supporting once again you will be glad you did. Anyone can run a site and scam the cash but it takes a real admin stay even under controversy, I let you in on a secret 185,000.00 was our gross last time and there was a post that 15,000.00 or 30,000.00 was in the kitty well that was gone in 2 days when the sites income slowed over the liberty reserve negativity as our daily payouts was over 12,000.00 a day and for a week the daily income dropped to 3500.00 but I kept it going until the funds was gone. You must in the future understand that ecurrency sites have days of offline and that no payout can occur during those blackout days and for the most part they are only offline for a few hours and you should always check prior to surfing if they are indeed offline. This will insure a instant payout everytime. When they are offline for 4 days like liberty reserve was and you start posting your payments pending in forums all you do is cause others to stay away and thus end the sites momentum and its really not fair to me by you posting that as it wasnt me that was made them be offline and my hands are tied no way anything I can do. I would love to put the customer service support line back on but everytime I do I am flooded with the same request and I can not pick one person over the other to push to top of the list but like I said earlier I read positive and it will certainly help and always use your user number when you post.
ON TO BETTER THINGS WE WILL GO FROM HERE.
UPGRADE 48.00 GET 2 FREE REFERRALS.
UPGRADE 360.00 GET 4 FREE UPGRADED REFERRALS AND 25 RANDOM
Thank you Robert
http://newagesurfn.com