bob76
Legendary Member

- Messages
- 16,294
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2010
- Messages
- 16,294
- Reaction score
- 70
- Points
- 120
penantian satu penyiksaanbagi aku 10 minit~~`
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

penantian satu penyiksaanbagi aku 10 minit~~`

dia tgh gayut ngan aku.

klu jd..mmg smpai ke lubang cacing le aku cari)

I was not moved here, I just came to visit my cousins only.
yeah I study more and it worked.

Zam, I do not mind do you want to discredit me, are you going to believe me or not it is right you all ... I only say the right thing. excuse me if you are skeptical about the all about me

uish td kt fB kata nk tdo :">:">
la ni bergayut plak :">:">
ko tlg kim salam + suh dia jwb pertnyaan aku..
![]()
