BTC USD 82,913.1 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

nak tahu pendapat u all

ramai jugak penonton drama ni:D

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (17 members and 7 guests)
sheila, jelapang, awan2u, PuteraFarhan, cikmas23, Arcadia, akuaris, zammmm, imatheonlyone, tyco, rusydi1988, saiful89, hafyz1984, azarulez, ameant, eLLYaNa, clorox_bersih
 
ramai jugak penonton drama ni:D

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (17 members and 7 guests)
sheila, jelapang, awan2u, PuteraFarhan, cikmas23, Arcadia, akuaris, zammmm, imatheonlyone, tyco, rusydi1988, saiful89, hafyz1984, azarulez, ameant, eLLYaNa, clorox_bersih

hahaaaa..sheila baru tukar channel ke drama ni eh?
 
Sila2 komen encik Tuan Tanah jgn memalu. Ke dah sembam muka bawah bantal?:))
 
Let me ask u something Farhan, r u for real? I mean, very real!

R u really in UK? How desperate u r in finding your soul-mate?

What makes u so desperate in finding your couple?

And one thing for sure, how good u r in English?

I am not the only forumer here in cg condemn u for ur English Farhan... I am NOT the only one!

I just voice out my opinion because u look so weird to me!

yeah I am in the United Kingdom now, I'm desperate because my papa told me to bring my special someone to come home. sorry I really do not like the BI. the rights to what you'd like to strange about me. I do not mind :)
 
jangan tt.nnt menyesal kemudian hari...masa ni perasaan kesian mmg kuat..tp esok2 tt akan menjadikan hal lampau dia sbg alasan utk tt berbuat sesuatu esok2...kta x tau ape perubahan kta esok2....org lelaki ni 20an lain..30an lain..masuk 40an lain plak perangainya..
 
yeah I am in the United Kingdom now, I'm desperate because my papa told me to bring my special someone to come home. sorry I really do not like the BI. the rights to what you'd like to strange about me. I do not mind :)

sembang xmo kalah...korang layan kan je la mamat ni.. mungkin dia betul2 perlukan perhatian korang...:))
 
yeah I am in the United Kingdom now, I'm desperate because my papa told me to bring my special someone to come home. sorry I really do not like the BI. the rights to what you'd like to strange about me. I do not mind :)

aaiiii...kau baru baper jam dok UK ni? kau belajar Eglish kat sekolah mana di kelate? teruk bebenor BI kau...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register