BTC USD 83,089.9 Gold USD 4,164.22
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

nak sharing macam-macam EA, system dan ebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz..sape ade ea promaker yg leh gune utk live..hope leh share ek:-?:)cgrock
 
Thanks for Heart of FOrex and probably metre, are the similar tool - IN10TION. To trade on it I did not advise, but to use as the indicator in the trading system very conveniently

Your welcome and Thanks;

I have the "IN10TION". I did use it for short time.
 
None of the link is working! Please update. I need to test 5emas. Thanks guys.
 
In10tion is handy, but it crashed MT4 sometimes or hang it.
 
Bagus tempat ini..terimah kasih banyak2~~!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13771
USD / JPY
157.677
GBP / USD
1.32419
USD / CHF
0.83035
USD / CAD
1.41547
EUR / JPY
179.190
AUD / USD
0.70177
Back
Top
Log in Register