BTC USD 85,010.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Multiple10Points-X2 EA (Latest version: 1.76)

Berapa Bintang Korang nak bagi EA ni?


  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salam semua
AKu pun berminat nk guna EA terbaru ni

kena masukkan indi tak utk EA terbaru ni
or attach EA aje?

Masukkan indi yang ada kat 1st post tu bang....
 
Agak2 die mintak nyawa tu ko kan ade gaji suppoter.....hahahahahaha...campak skit :eek: :eek:

Sedekahkanlah sebahagian daripada harta anda...nescaya ia akan menambah keberkatan.....:D
 
Ok .. Cool

Cool, so you have it working and are making money with it.

I still have some testing to do with it before I use it live with real money, but good to know someone is using it.

Now are you willing to show us? Post a weekly or daily accounting of your use. Just so we know you are not blowing smoke ... ;-)

ken

Yerp ...play with demo first....:D
 
Is there a Malay to English Online Translator that I can use? I have looked and I thought I found one, but lost it. If anyone knows of one like they have in Google for other languages, that would be great.

Thanks
ken
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12570
USD / JPY
157.840
GBP / USD
1.32430
USD / CHF
0.83040
USD / CAD
1.42465
EUR / JPY
177.680
AUD / USD
0.69390
Back
Top
Log in Register