BTC USD 82,950.2 Gold USD 4,155.60
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Mult Mining - Mult-mining.com

I saw this project a few days ago but didn't invest.
After some digging i decided to invest here via Bitcoin & almost $300
Withdrawals are automatic and will post it sooner on receiving

NEW Deposit batch -

0.02582493 BTC
2019-07-12 19:14:04
9f87ee459d0775b193b27f1b4f1bf9536c572c0a494294b1154f12ffba938e98

14.png
 
Payment received:
33247c10a3cd052c72e783baba04bf3521b8b20fe82d969189eb18660dcf427a
2019-07-16 13:00:36
3NfbGH9JsDFpBZ3MiS4PTmh9GE1vAY6yQG
0.00100257 BTC
 
I was paid my first automatic withdrawal from the project
This is running really good guys and giving me great returns on everyday basis
The withdrawal come directly to my wallet which is another amazing thing
The plan is really stable and long term, love it :)

Payment batch -

0.00100301 BTC
2019-07-16 07:04:30
b4b21de919b1e5a8f42c3c943447174d4a9767f1725120fcc340763ce1096a2b

13.png
 
10.55 dollars withdrawal request received automatically, thanks admin:
9f3f3acb5f356bde2de147f4f17ef8cd8efd708972d4d1b1216adfc133a11709
 
Payment received:
3d7cb55295423bac0f31656fac60155957bc1beb2edbfae06ce3bd8df379c63b
2019-07-22 20:03:08
3GnKNETrMyPmqA6E7fuTkpsacetnzHKutg
0.00100257 BTC
 
This program/bot is paying really well and giving out nice returns as well :)
I like the plans in here which is long term

Payment batch -

0.00100301
2019-07-19 19:01:11
e6150eed1015ad4a405e37265f7f0025c4b7eb9afe162538d98192a1ab7ce673

9.png
 
10.22 dollars withdrawal request received automatically, thanks admin:
f9d94e323bc842bbac079edd7d70ae67fffab3ed2396430d6924e173691ffb70
 
9.94 dollars withdrawal request received automatically, thanks admin:
ba4484fc8c1242a7ed98058f492e96525f7cebdb17e005c1903c39ad677deefc
 
I was paid automatic withdrawal from this bot again and its going well.
I will post a proof soon again on my withdrawal which will be sent sooner today :)

Payment batch -

0.00100301 BTC
2019-07-23 07:02:48
a270e65fdcffda2b88184717dee5afcb4af9ae1d18c17a8d7de646823e594dc9

9.png
 
Back
Top
Log in Register