BTC USD 83,703.5 Gold USD 4,216.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Mtrading - mtrading.com

OK, thanks, I'll take a closer look at this broker. If I find anything bad, I'll write here
 
I know about many different trading systems. I even tried some on mtrading, but I came back to my favourite news trading. This method has never let me down.
 
I agree. News trading can be profitable sometimes, if you interpret news correctly.
 
I've heard that brokers often get re-quotes when trading news. What about mtrading?
 
I've never noticed such problems with mtrading. Metatrader 4 supreme works without freezing. If someone complains about it freezing, then it's more possibly the provider's fault.
 
I've tried autochartist program of this broker. It identifies when the trend is changing or keeping still. I don't know what kind of maths functions there, but it helped me.
 
I'll probably register on the website of this broker too. I don't lose anything after all, but I'd really like to try it. I'll do it right now actually.
 
I wish you a successful trading. This broker never let me down, I hope everything works out well for you.
 
jauhkan diri dari broker ni..byk cina kencing dalam ni
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13886
USD / JPY
157.803
GBP / USD
1.32438
USD / CHF
0.82962
USD / CAD
1.41566
EUR / JPY
179.643
AUD / USD
0.70187
Back
Top
Log in Register