BTC USD 85,223.2 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell Miracle Polishing Cloth

sunimages

Fun Poster
Messages
149
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
10
The only Polishing Cloth you need for that showroom shine everytime! 1 piece will outlast at least 3 bottles of any Polish you can buy in the shop.
Great for Brass, Copper, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Gold, Silver & all metallic surfaces!!!

RM25/pc.

Promotion for first 100 buyers: Buy 2 FREE 1 .

Call: 010-371 2300.
 
How do I go about inserting the pictures? You can go to Mudah.com under Home & Gardening, I have inserted the pictures there, but I don
't know how here.
 
4765446285.jpg
 
The only Polishing Cloth you need for that showroom shine everytime! 1 piece will outlast at least 3 bottles of any Polish you can buy in the shop.
Great for Brass, Copper, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Gold, Silver & all metallic surfaces!!!

RM25/pc.

Promotion for first 100 buyers: Buy 2 FREE 1 .

Call: 010-371 2300.

hy bro,

made in where?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register