BTC USD 48,984.8 Gold USD 1,785.00
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Mintak pendapat.. one2u.com

betik_busuk

Fun Poster
Reaction score
malam tadi adik angkat aku umur 21 mesej aku..

"tolong sebabrkan no akaun cimb xxxxxxxx ni kat member² ko.. buat list nama.. 3 bulan aku baya balik confirm.. aku perlukan duit.. terdesak sangat.."

aku jadi gelabah.. apa kejadahnya pukul 12.30pagi hanto mesej camgini.. kena pow ke? langga keta orang ke? duit kolej tak cukup ke? hutang ahlong ke?
aku tanya balik..

"apa masalah ko sebenarnya nih.."

aku termenung.. tapi macam pernah dengar sahaja tektik buat list nama kengkawan pastu pinjam.. macam lemberger..
aku balaslah balik

"kalau lemberger aku taknak tolong.. mlm ni aku taknak tolong.."

dia balas call dia kejap..dia kata bukan lemberger.. bisnes ni boleh pergi jauh..

"ko tengok website dia http://one2u.com"

aku berfikir sejenak.. aku tangok kalo kawan-kawan aku yang join lemberger banyak dah kerja makan gaji balik huhu.. hilang dah kata-kata semangat.

mintak pendapat kawan-kawan carigold.... aku whois one2u tadi.. ada kaitan tak steven yeam ngan lemberger? mintak tolong ya.. aku tak nak adik angkat aku terjebak menda camgini... aku nak suh dia biz trading beras, gula(trading bahan makanan) lagi bagus..

Domain: one2u.com

DNS:
ns1.ezydomain.com
ns2.ezydomain.com

Created: 2009-05-28 14:25:11
Expires: 2010-05-28 14:25:11
Last Modified: 2009-05-28 14:55:06

Registrant Contact:
One Community Worldwide Ltd
Steven Yeam ()
45/F, The Lee Garden,
33, Hysan Avenue Causeway Bay, , hk N/A
P: +852.91088833 F: +0.0

Administrative Contact:
Steven Yeam ()
45/F, The Lee Garden,

Technical Contact:
VSI (MSC) Sdn Bhd
KK Chan ()
32-1, Jalan Ara 7/3A
Bandar Sri Damansara, KL, my 52200
P: +603.62764246 F: +0.0

Billing Contact:
Steven Yeam ()
45/F, The Lee Garden,

Sponsored Post

eboss

CG Hardcore
Paid Membership
Reaction score
Web tak boleh buka pun

persada

Account locked as requested by owner
Reaction score
po nih.......

mesir

Active+ Member
Reaction score
aku try bukak dgn www boleh jek.. buang www xleh bukak lak..

betik_busuk

Fun Poster
Reaction score
heheh.. adik angkat aku dah join rasanya :( tak pa lah.. aku biarkan aje..sudah terlambat nak tegur.. :(

bawak satu set penitis air.. suh orang minum.. ngan span bermagnet pembersih baju..

mintak maaf lah.. internet kat tempat aku down semenjak dua menjak nih.. :(

keepingitreal

Freshie
Reaction score
one community fraud Marco-mirco business

Got this from stopscams007 from low yat.

This is going to be long and take some of your time but reading this thread is much easier than creating it. So I hope you can spare this little time to finish reading it. Please caution your family members and friends before they become victims.
I hope you will read to the end for your own benefits and protection. I will come back regularly to update it but I hope some of you can help by contributing. Date of last update will be stated in my topic title.
I have even seen a family of parents and their children getting involved together in a scam. Such that you will not feel suspiscious until you could not recover your money back and realise it too late.
Please note that my message here is NOT meant to support or go against MLM or direct-selling business.
Personally, I have a few friends who used to tell me that they will never be cheated because they are not greedy, they don't believe in MLM or network marketing or they have no money. Yet they lost their money because they have been greedy or because they trusted their friends wrongly. In most cases, those who introduced their friends to get involved into such businesses or investments or got their friends into losing monies will never admit they did it intentionally but claim innocent. They will give the excuses that they are victims too.

These information are meant for you to know and warn your family members and loved ones before they become victims.

"People got victimised by scams because they don't know about it and they don't know about it because those who knew about it did not share it"

Here are some hot scams(new scams no.21 down below) in Malaysia, briefly, (I will elaborate more if you contribute):

1) The Cafe Scams - Island Red Cafe & Stevens Corner(strange, both in Pandan Indah) - Island Red Cafe collects members RM6,000 each and promised 5% return every month and even give you a name in the ROC as a shareholder but what's the point when they run away ? Stevens Corner, the famous indian coffee shop follows due to drop of business since their renovation. They collect RM3,000 per member and promise return of RM150 monthly and plans to open nice fanchisee cafe called StevensTeaGarden. Someone mentioned they will make you sign an agreement that give them the rights NOT to pay you anything in future. If you really wish to join, ask for a copy of their agreement and consult your lawyer BEFORE paying them. Bet you will NOT get a copy. Both collect monies from new members with MLM recruitment schemes and pay the old members like Sunshine Empire. You never know when they will run away.

2) Sunshine Empire - This licensed and legal Company has an impressive office at the ground level of KUB building along Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, near Menara Public Bank and AmBank Building. They also have a showroom office at the ground level in the next building. 2 or 3 months ago, Singapore's Straits Times and The Paper published big news reminding their people to be careful and NOT to believe in them. Hope someone can put up the link or google for it.(As expected, they STOPPED paying back members now and all investors LOST their money).

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors