I was paid once again really fast from the program
I like how it has been running so well here
Payment batch -
The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18128019->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from Microvest Limited.. Date: 05:07 09.11.18. Batch: 235325755
The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18128019->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from Microvest Limited.. Date: 21:25 09.11.18. Batch: 235423746.
Payments are really fast from the program
I also decided to make another investment via account balance as the project is running well
Payment batch -
The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18128019->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from Microvest Limited.. Date: 22:09 10.11.18. Batch: 235531975
The amount of 2 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U18128019->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from Microvest Limited.. Date: 20:20 11.11.18. Batch: 235624252