Microsoft NET Framework 4.8 Final Release

Recommended Brokers

Xploit Machine

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Please Refer Last Update Reply Below for Laterst Version

Microsoft NET Framework 4.8 Final Release (April 2019)

The .NET Framework 4.8 includes an updated toolset as well as improvements in several areas:
- JIT and NGEN Runtime Improvements
- Updated BCL ZLib
- Reducing BCL FIPS Impact Cryptography
- Accessibility WinForms Enhancements
- Service WCF Behavior Enhancements
- High WPF DPI Enhancements, UIAutomation Improvements

Downloads
NET 4.8 Download
NET 4.8 Web Installer
NET 4.8 Offline Installer
NET 4.8 Developer Pack

Last edited:
Sponsored Post

tomie

CG Hardcore Club
Reaction score
nak kena install keempat2 tu sekali ka lagu mana masta?:-?

Hendadda

Fun Poster
Reaction score
What the difference it really makes in comparison with older versions of that software. I do not understand anything of that, cause I simply lost in mirriad of these various platforms. So i just will download what you propose and that's it really. I mean just why not from official website I am doing so, but here with their link;)

Xploit Machine

Super Active Member
Reaction score
What the difference it really makes in comparison with older versions of that software. I do not understand anything of that, cause I simply lost in mirriad of these various platforms. So i just will download what you propose and that's it really. I mean just why not from official website I am doing so, but here with their link;)
there has been some some custom releases (beta) whereby serial clients (eg XP, Vista) users cant use some applications due to DotNetFX ..

Last edited:

Xploit Machine

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Kemaskini 12.10.2019

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 Offline Installer (Direct Download) - 115MB

The .NET Framework is offered as a Web and Offline installer. The core difference is that the Web Installer requires an active Internet connection during installation as it needs to download components from Microsoft servers.

The .NET Framework 4.8 offline installer is larger in size but requires no Internet connection as it includes all the components:

Majind

Reaction score
I really think it will be something like that anyway no matter how much you will get that much. This versions shouldn't be only feature with help to run something like xp and vista and 7 versions cause they are 10 year old at best. See my points ?

Xploit Machine

Super Active Member
Reaction score
^^ XP support has been discontinued long ago, XPSP3 is my favourite, however there were some patches available up to SP3 final version and early next year the 7 will be put to sleep however there is final touchups for existing users for 7 series and Server 2008 version ..

Windows 7 was the most stable operating system after XP .. I have also included in this forum on the final touch / patch available;

Sponsored Post