BTC USD 85,567.5 Gold USD 4,140.02
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying mexiconia - mexiconia.com

Gold-Lister

CG Hardcore Club
gemgem
Messages
64,316
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
64,316
Reaction score
17
Points
525
I'm not admin

http://www.mexiconia.com/

Welcome to Nite Time Investments brought to you by NTC. I want to thank you for taking time to stop by. I am sure you are thinking that this wont be here long but I can say it will be. WHY? I offer rates that I know can be made that wont break the bank and cause problems on payouts. At this time I am offering serverl plans. I will add more in the future,however I want to see how things go first. I hope I can count on members support. I run a business not a game,ponzi,a quick buck or anything else. I Invest money into forex and earn daily. Our referral program is $0.10 on signups and $0.20 on deposits. You can contact me at anytime and you will receive a reply. Thank you for your attention

Interest: 5.2 hourly for 24 hour - 130% After 1 Day - 220% After 3 DayS - 400% After 5 Days
Min / Max Deposit: $5 / 5000
Withdrawal: Manual
Referral: 5%
Support LR, PM, AP

http://www.mexiconia.com/
 
Scam not payout my deposit
Withdrawal $ 5.90 Sep-16-2010 07:16:06 PM
 
PAYING

Date: 9/17/2010 01:15
Batch: 44950612
From Account: U2422642
Amount: $0.50
Memo: Withdraw to Gold-Lister from mexiconia.com

Thank you.
 
PAYING

Date: 9/18/2010 08:46
Batch: 45032048
From Account: U2422642
Amount: $0.50
Memo: Withdraw to Gold-Lister from mexiconia.com

Thank you.
 
PAYING

Date: 9/18/2010 23:28
Batch: 45068056
From Account: U2422642
Amount: $0.50
Memo: Withdraw to Gold-Lister from mexiconia.com

Thank you.
 
PAYING

Date: 9/19/2010 23:26
Batch: 45111475
From Account: U2422642
Amount: $0.50
Memo: Withdraw to Gold-Lister from mexiconia.com

Thank you.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register