dr_alban
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 7,351
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2007
- Messages
- 7,351
- Reaction score
- 170
- Points
- 88
org sengal jer pecaye..Abang Mekel hantar surat cinta.....heheheheh
Dear members,
The LibertyReserve issue has been discussed a lot but I am taking steps about that and I almost came to a resolution with them, hopefully things will work even better on the next days and I'll be able to allow deposits and withdrawals using LibertyReserve again. I'll let you know if there is any update on this situation, so there is no need to e-mail me asking about it.
As some of you noticed, our website was a little slow on the past days, that is not something you should worry about, we have been doing some maintenance on the database and everything should be ready soon, the server will run very fast as soon as that is completed. A few errors happened with upgrades not being credited, that was because of bad server communication with payment processors, that was a consequence of the server being a bit slow. That will most likely not happen again, as the server maintenance is almost done.
Our support ticket system will be implemented tonight, please use it with attention, do not submit wrong information or useless questions, besides that, I hope you will enjoy the new system, it's going to be much easier to handle and give you prompt answers. It is very easy to use and I am sure you won't have problems with it.
Also, a new promotion is being launched today and it is related to exchanges, you can earn 5% with just a few clicks, for every $10 you send trough SolidTrustPay, you will get $10.5 AlertPay, this campaign will run for the next 10 days, so grab this opportunity and earn an extra 5% on exchanges.
Also, do not forget we are still offering a 6% bonus for upgrades made with StrictPay. There are big bonuses to be made during the next days, don't miss them!
I wish you all a great upcoming weekend, I hope you will enjoy it. if you have any questions, just hit the new support area!
Your business partner,
Michael
da paham sgt da taktik admin2 hyip@AS..
ada issue la, apa la..hahahaa..
padahal akaun LR derang kena suspend @ mmg sengaje nak divert kesalahan kat payment processor..
pastu.. byee2
