BTC USD 83,025.8 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying MegaLido - megalido.com

camne ni jameq....baru je dptkan LR dari ko..huhu

ko punya 300usd tu dah wtrw?

korang cpt tul gelabah...ekekkeke..

kira ok la tuh LR ko x sempat upgrade lagi..

tu la ari tu aku ckp jgn masuk ko nak masuk gak...:eek::eek:

nemo...aku pya 300usd 7hb expired..

dr apa kajian hayat aku kat forum2 lain dan email dr admin klu payment bawah 500usd still akan paid to acct LR kita...tp klu payment atas 500usd dia suh ko email admin..maybe utk tukar processor kot..

apa pun..relax..dah tau HYIP ati kena kering...

aku suh masuk public mutual xnak...lambat untung bagai..:eek:>> aku agen unit trust gak :eek:
 
slain LR PP apa lagi yg ok dan snang jual beli. ada website dia tak..

skrg ML guna SolidTrustpay...AlertPay ngan Strictpay..

ko google ler.. aku pun xder acct tu lg..:D

LR dlm pembaikan...:-?
 
korang cpt tul gelabah...ekekkeke..

kira ok la tuh LR ko x sempat upgrade lagi..

tu la ari tu aku ckp jgn masuk ko nak masuk gak...:eek::eek:

nemo...aku pya 300usd 7hb expired..

dr apa kajian hayat aku kat forum2 lain dan email dr admin klu payment bawah 500usd still akan paid to acct LR kita...tp klu payment atas 500usd dia suh ko email admin..maybe utk tukar processor kot..

apa pun..relax..dah tau HYIP ati kena kering...

aku suh masuk public mutual xnak...lambat untung bagai..:eek:>> aku agen unit trust gak :eek:

tu ah...ades..nak kena jual LR balik ni......payment yg baru upgrade ni nak buat pakai apa erk...AlertPay ke ok
 
tu ah...ades..nak kena jual LR balik ni......payment yg baru upgrade ni nak buat pakai apa erk...AlertPay ke ok

ko buat main porex jer...

:D
 
korang cpt tul gelabah...ekekkeke..

kira ok la tuh LR ko x sempat upgrade lagi..

tu la ari tu aku ckp jgn masuk ko nak masuk gak...:eek::eek:

nemo...aku pya 300usd 7hb expired..

dr apa kajian hayat aku kat forum2 lain dan email dr admin klu payment bawah 500usd still akan paid to acct LR kita...tp klu payment atas 500usd dia suh ko email admin..maybe utk tukar processor kot..

apa pun..relax..dah tau HYIP ati kena kering...

aku suh masuk public mutual xnak...lambat untung bagai..:eek:>> aku agen unit trust gak :eek:

nanti ko pending 7 hb ni baya kat mana dia???
 
nanti ko pending 7 hb ni baya kat mana dia???

Note: LibertyReserve is crossed out‏
From: MegaLido Admin ([email protected])
Sent: Tue 11/04/08 2:32 PM


Dear members,

Most of your payments are being sent as usual, and much faster then the maximum time, set at 48 hours, but during the past few weeks we have been facing some problems with LibertyReserve, I always thought they were a very trustful payment processor as they are very known, but things are not working fine between us and them.

We keep our funds in several accounts of our associates and they have been blocking some of the accounts with funds that are related to MegaLido. I'm really tired of funding LibertyReserve with big bank wires and getting the accounts locked, because of that, upgrading from LibertyReserve is no longer an option on MegaLido.

I don't know if they have anything against big merchants like us and I really hope it is just a mistake and that we can add it again in the future, but at least for now, that is not an option. If you are used to upgrading with LibertyReserve, you can use it to fund your SolidTrustPay or StrictPay account very fast and with low fees.

A lot of people have pending payments with LibertyReserve, all the ones that are less than $500 will be paid as usual, but if you have a payment that is bigger than that, I ask you to e-mail be at [email protected] with your MegaLido account and e-currency accounts information and I'll find a solution so that none of you will lose money, you will get paid to another e-currency, don't worry about that.

I'm really sorry but this is something that needs to be done, we can't afford to risk thousands of dollars daily and simply hope that LibertyReseve won't lock the funds, if we solve our situation with them, it will become an option again later. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you and I appreciate your support. I promise you that no one will lose money because of this, you will all be compensated and it will be good for the program.

Thanks a lot for understanding my situation and for being a part of this successful project, MegaLido.

Yours,
Michael JaMeq :">
 
Note: LibertyReserve is crossed out‏
From: MegaLido Admin ([email protected])
Sent: Tue 11/04/08 2:32 PM


Dear members,

Most of your payments are being sent as usual, and much faster then the maximum time, set at 48 hours, but during the past few weeks we have been facing some problems with LibertyReserve, I always thought they were a very trustful payment processor as they are very known, but things are not working fine between us and them.

We keep our funds in several accounts of our associates and they have been blocking some of the accounts with funds that are related to MegaLido. I'm really tired of funding LibertyReserve with big bank wires and getting the accounts locked, because of that, upgrading from LibertyReserve is no longer an option on MegaLido.

I don't know if they have anything against big merchants like us and I really hope it is just a mistake and that we can add it again in the future, but at least for now, that is not an option. If you are used to upgrading with LibertyReserve, you can use it to fund your SolidTrustPay or StrictPay account very fast and with low fees.

A lot of people have pending payments with LibertyReserve, all the ones that are less than $500 will be paid as usual, but if you have a payment that is bigger than that, I ask you to e-mail be at [email protected] with your MegaLido account and e-currency accounts information and I'll find a solution so that none of you will lose money, you will get paid to another e-currency, don't worry about that.

I'm really sorry but this is something that needs to be done, we can't afford to risk thousands of dollars daily and simply hope that LibertyReseve won't lock the funds, if we solve our situation with them, it will become an option again later. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you and I appreciate your support. I promise you that no one will lose money because of this, you will all be compensated and it will be good for the program.

Thanks a lot for understanding my situation and for being a part of this successful project, MegaLido.

Yours,
Michael JaMeq :">

oit jameq...kasi refund...kan aku repot polis...ko xleh lari dah....:)):))
 
oit jameq...kasi refund...kan aku repot polis...ko xleh lari dah....:)):))

duit novadeath yg ko scam aku ari tu dlm siasatan polis ko tak tau..

sib baik inspektor eliza tgh busy... tu yg x sempat amik tindakan tuh :eek::eek:
 
Back
Top
Log in Register