BTC USD 83,033.1 Gold USD 4,193.03
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

MEGADROID v1.30 + Advanced megaDroid Tactics v5.0

right, all those who want the receipt code read this:

I can crack it, their authentication system is web based.

When you load up the EA a request is sent to a URL with the receipt number and a HTTP reply is received with the result. This can easily be manipulated by us by creating a fake script with a copy of the authenticated reply given to a normal user.

The url request for authentication is:

http://forex-megadroid.com/access/m...3496&acct=2507592&type=1&code=CB-RECEIPT-HERE

if you visit that url, you will get a failure message because the CB receipt is not configured.

What I need to get this started is somebody who has a working copy of forex megadroid to install wireshark, load up the EA & DLL to authenticate then send me their wireshark logs so I can copy the authentication response in to a fake PHP file. I will then host this PHP file on a webserver somewhere. Then all you would do is update your HOSTS file to forward requests from forex-megadroid.com to a new IP address provided by me and you will have full access for free!
 
Last edited:
hello I'm new and this forum

- I think that it's forum its aswome and I hope to server for anything a lot thankx...

I gotta question?

wich robot is the best between MD and FAP Turbo?
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13459
USD / JPY
156.903
GBP / USD
1.32640
USD / CHF
0.83362
USD / CAD
1.41853
EUR / JPY
178.020
AUD / USD
0.69761
Back
Top
Log in Register