soulmarket
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 638
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2006
- Messages
- 638
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Update
On 11.26.09, In News, By admin
Been through all servers. And I will reconstruct the managed account structure during the weekend and all should be fixed and up and running by Sunday again. Reason why I can’t start right now is cause I have to reinstall every platform over 8 servers. So happy weekend.
U.S has Holiday and therefore support may be delayed. This was the last update before next week.
On 11.26.09, In News, By admin
Been through all servers. And I will reconstruct the managed account structure during the weekend and all should be fixed and up and running by Sunday again. Reason why I can’t start right now is cause I have to reinstall every platform over 8 servers. So happy weekend.
U.S has Holiday and therefore support may be delayed. This was the last update before next week.