Reaction score
untuk cawangan manjung perak
eden leh tolong jadi intro

asalkan belanja nasi bawal goreng sudeh

ngeh2

sakai92

Freshie
Reaction score
I'm looking for introducer too. Please contact me 0166982525 and I'm willing to pay reasonable price.

sakai92

Freshie
Reaction score
I'm from Ampang and have set up a sole proprietor business registered with SSM few month back. Currently I need a company sole proprietor current account for some business transaction.

I have check thru Maybank and CIMB website, they required an introducer which posses a current account with the respective bank. Just to check that whether the introducer need to be present during my application of the company bank account.Please contact me 0166982525, I'm willing to pay you a reasonable price.

Many thanks!

Ibn Raffar

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Current akaun maybank tiada servis kad atm seperti cimb. Online banking ada caj bulanan.

sakai92

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi Sir are you an introducer for current account ? Can you be my intoducer cause I want to apply current account in maybank, hong leong, public and cimb. I'm willing to pay you reasonable price ^^. Please kindly contact me 0166982525.

sakai92

Freshie
Reaction score
Mencari Introducer Current Account For Maybank dan CIMB. Will pay for introducer ^^

I'm setting up a sole proprietor business just registered at SSM today , after that I need to apply for business account maybank and cimb but
they required an introducer. I have asked the people around me, none of them is using maybank and CIMB current account. I choose maybank and CIMB because maybank2u and CIMB are quite convenient for the people now. I'm willing to pay you a reasonable money if you can be my introducer.:)
The price can be negotiated. So please kindly contact me.

This is my contact number 0166982525, you can just call or whatsap me and sms as well :)

Thanks!

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors