BTC USD 82,559.7 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Santai Malay is Ghost and Pig?

Bangkitlah anak2 bangsaku...

P/S: minta tlg eboos hack emel or akaun si cina malaun ni..especially yg laki tu..nnt leh terjah ramai2..haha..
 
nie msg dari dia yg ak dptkan kt satu coment difb la:-
I would like to apologize abt wat Iv said. The dislike i meant b4 is NOT dat i dislike malay people. Jz bcz my Bahasa Melayu isnt good so feel difficult to communicate wif malay -- this is actually wat I dislike. I said that is ghost place just because i cant really communicate ... See Morewith ppl n I feel cant adopt to my Uni life. It nth with Tganu or UMT, all is my fault. My Malay is not good. Plz let me emphasize dat I did not mean to hurt anyone’s feeling. I nv mean dat malay people not good. I’m sorry to who is hurt by the comment n sorry that Iv brought catastrophe to you all thru my unclear message. I promise it wont happen again! So, plz 4give me about my mistake. I’m sorry.
 
ham jadah punya cina mata sepek. kalo x suka dok sini, balik china sana la keja lombong arang batu. baru tau seksa dok sana.
 
**** betul china ni sekarang. maaflah luahan bila baca terus apa yg dia org kata. dah lah x sedapkan diri makan pun ****... muka gie lah ****.... memang semua cina nie pun **** rasanya....:eek:
 
facec.jpg


Apa pandangan anda?



:(scam

ini anak haram mana ni? 2 cina bang sat ni ... kalau aku jumpa .... aku cantas kepala
 
nie msg dari dia yg ak dptkan kt satu coment difb la:-
I would like to apologize abt wat Iv said. The dislike i meant b4 is NOT dat i dislike malay people. Jz bcz my Bahasa Melayu isnt good so feel difficult to communicate wif malay -- this is actually wat I dislike. I said that is ghost place just because i cant really communicate ... See Morewith ppl n I feel cant adopt to my Uni life. It nth with Tganu or UMT, all is my fault. My Malay is not good. Plz let me emphasize dat I did not mean to hurt anyone’s feeling. I nv mean dat malay people not good. I’m sorry to who is hurt by the comment n sorry that Iv brought catastrophe to you all thru my unclear message. I promise it wont happen again! So, plz 4give me about my mistake. I’m sorry.

ok la tu, dia dah minta maaf :)
dia pun janji tak buat lagi. beri dia peluang.
kalau dia buat lagi, mesti kena kaw-kaw kan?

teringat orang kita pernah kata, FORGIVE BUT NOT FORGET?
 
nie msg dari dia yg ak dptkan kt satu coment difb la:-
I would like to apologize abt wat Iv said. The dislike i meant b4 is NOT dat i dislike malay people. Jz bcz my Bahasa Melayu isnt good so feel difficult to communicate wif malay -- this is actually wat I dislike. I said that is ghost place just because i cant really communicate ... See Morewith ppl n I feel cant adopt to my Uni life. It nth with Tganu or UMT, all is my fault. My Malay is not good. Plz let me emphasize dat I did not mean to hurt anyone’s feeling. I nv mean dat malay people not good. I’m sorry to who is hurt by the comment n sorry that Iv brought catastrophe to you all thru my unclear message. I promise it wont happen again! So, plz 4give me about my mistake. I’m sorry.

wah, kreatif alasan ni....why r u not so good in Bahasa Melayu? u think u Jet lee aaaa? Haiyaa... that bahasa melayu is bahasa kebangsaan maa...nang mu ti nang kui muti kui...olang bukan olang , antu bukan antu..ok papai!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register