Hyipmasterorg
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 6,350
- Joined
- May 29, 2012
- Messages
- 6,350
- Reaction score
- 7
- Points
- 75
I am not owner/admin.
Mafia Boss
Plan
Min Spend : 10 USD
Referral Commission : 10%-2%
Payment systems: Perfect Money, EgoPay
Join here
I am in !
14.09.13 00:57 Transfer Sent Payment: 100.00 USD to account U4914392 from U1775***. Batch: 34555883. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment
Mafia Boss
Plan
Snack / 105% for 36 hours / $ 10 - $ 1000
Hippodrome / 105% for 1 day / $ 20 - $ 1000
Strip Club / 115% for 2 days / $ 30 - $ 1000
Lombard / 125% for 3 days / $ 50 - $ 1000
Casino / 135% for 4 days / $ 100 - $ 1000
Bank / 145% for 5 days / $ 150 - $ 1000
Diamond Mine / 170% for 7 days / $ 200 - $ 1000
Min Spend : 10 USD
Referral Commission : 10%-2%
Payment systems: Perfect Money, EgoPay
Join here
I am in !
14.09.13 00:57 Transfer Sent Payment: 100.00 USD to account U4914392 from U1775***. Batch: 34555883. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment