BTC USD 83,373.1 Gold USD 4,138.96
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Machine Learning

I was like you before whereby I don't believe in autotrading. Until one day I found out I'm tired to trade manually. I lost quality time with family and also it affected my health.

Then I decided to learn the coding myself even though I'm not an IT literature. After so many failed attempts, eventually I saw the bright sight with autotrading robot. The good thing about robot, it eliminate emotion during the trading.

I'm not talking bullshit. Here is one of my robot result on the live account. From 10usd, I made 3kusd in one month plus. I'm not here to show off, but I'm one of the living proof.

I believe there many robot traders out there who are making lots of profit, but they prefer to keep silents. If the broker know you are making profit they will try to againsts you in any ways. Many of my accounts get freezed after they found I'm making lots lots of profit.

login: 50413597
investor passwd: Upin123
server : TopProFX-Live
dah cuba trade di Instaforex ke tuan ?
 
banyak sangat project robot yang kecundang. Tapi kalau menjadi memang berbaloi-2. makan setahun tak habis. macam org meniaga jugak

betul tuan. saya dah lama serender hehehe :D ...

ada tak robot baca signal dari telegram dan post open order di mt4?
 
Instaforex dah cuba, tapi susah nak profit sebab selalu requote dan timeout error. broker pun pandai.
dah try open order dulu kemudian baru set tp atau SL atau guna hidden TP dan SL ?
 
In order to make trading easier various options are now developed so that trading can be a smooth journey for the traders in this global platform. Machine learning (ML) system is such innovation that is now used by the forex traders. To use ML in trading, we initiate with past forex data and add indicators to build a model. After building model, we have to choose the appropriate ML algorithm to make the predictions.
 
You have to do manual trading as much as possible as all the systems and bots have some drawbacks and limitations which would be removed by only your analysis. Moreover, you can not trust the trading robots all the time but you can trust them on some occassions. So, be manual be profitable!
 
Many people think that automatic trading means you just need to buy a robot and then let it do what it is capable of. I think it is wrong approach as every robot is based on the manual trading. So, if you do not know about the basics then you cannot utlize it properly. Thanks!
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13568
USD / JPY
157.535
GBP / USD
1.32335
USD / CHF
0.83342
USD / CAD
1.41894
EUR / JPY
178.702
AUD / USD
0.69866
Back
Top
Log in Register