Just FYI, iTrader means nothing at all. I don't really care about it and I don't really care if people leave me a feedback or not. I've been in the business long enough to know what is what.
BTW, a deal of $350 is just only a small deal. Ask fadli how much I deal with him and you'll know what amount are we talking about.
Sorry but even if the case is closed, when you scam someone in the past it still consider that you have done it. If you went to jail, you're a convict for life. You don't tell people that you're out of jail now and that case is closed d.
I'm just stating the facts and you using the iTrader fact against me is really pathetic. I was not going to reply but since you are putting it out, lets put this for the world to see.