BTC USD 82,979.3 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Low risk Robot. One month return 7-20%

Low risk robot. One month return 7-20%

WAnt know anything, please contact me. Tq
 
Instaforex IB--mewahgold sub IB--PENANG--We provide FAST REGISTER >DEPOSIT>WITHDRAWAL

Hello dear all CG user and forex trader, I have a invest plan, 100 usd Return one month nearly 100%

100,200,400,800,1600,3200..........

1. Register account under me, i will charge 30% win profit every month, no win no charge
2. No need pay robot fee
3. Return high profit 100%, risk also got
4. I want help client fast collect 1200 usd to invest other method.



Anything please contact here
Please contact. PM sini
Phone contact: 014-3087578( MR.CHOO)
Online Messenger: [email protected] / [email protected]
website: www.1goldentrader.com
 
Last edited:
Invest 1200 usd is safe return, one month 7-20%

Inveset 100 usd is high return, because 100 usd make safe return is useless.
 
Come come come. 100 usd, return nearly 100%, no need 12 month
 
Last edited:
Instaforex IB--mewahgold sub IB--PENANG--We provide FAST REGISTER >DEPOSIT>WITHDRAWAL

Hello dear all CG user and forex trader, I have a invest plan, 100 usd Return one month nearly 100%

100,200,400,800,1600,3200..........

1. Register account under me, i will charge 30% win profit every month, no win no charge
2. No need pay robot fee
3. Return high profit 100%, risk also got
4. I want help client fast collect 1200 usd to invest other method.



Anything please contact here
Please contact. PM sini
Phone contact: 014-3087578( MR.CHOO)
Online Messenger: [email protected] / [email protected]
website: www.1goldentrader.com


No WIN No CHARGE:)paid
 
Hello dear all CG user and forex trader, I have a invest plan, 100 usd Return one month nearly 100%

100,200,400,800,1600,3200..........

1. Register account under me, i will charge 30% win profit every month, no win no charge
2. No need pay robot fee
3. Return high profit 100%, risk also got
4. I want help client fast collect 1200 usd to invest other method.



Anything please contact here
Please contact. PM sini
Phone contact: 014-3087578( MR.CHOO)
Online Messenger: [email protected] / [email protected]
website: www.1goldentrader.com
 
Instaforex IB--mewahgold sub IB--PENANG--We provide FAST REGISTER >DEPOSIT>WITHDRAWAL

Join us to running 24 hours trading. No need pay robot fee

I have 100 usd trading method % 1200 usd trading method

Who want to know more details. Please contact me. Tq

Please contact. PM sini
Phone contact: 014-3087578( MR.CHOO)
Online Messenger: [email protected] / [email protected]
website: www.1goldentrader.com
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12150
USD / JPY
158.535
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.797
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register