BTC USD 83,014.8 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Low risk Robot. One month return 7-20%

dude..
ni file dlm u punya laptop maaa..mana orng lain blh tngk :)):))
upload kasi masuk server laa


I lazy upload and busy, i need managed account , If you interested to join me. I will let you see live account. :)
 
Who interested to join me. I will help you earn money from forex. One month return 10-20%
 
Hello all, next week start trading . HEHE. This few day boring, cant trade
 
stop few week to monitor.Market bad new. IS time to manual trade..HEHE. Robot trade must stop few week first.
 
Use instaforex running robot, not bad..HEHE. manual trade, nice
 
No charge robot fee. Just charge win profit. No win no charge. Now planing a new method. When this new method is good. Will share it
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register