mumoftwo
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 126
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2012
- Messages
- 126
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 15
I Love You Allah
I woke up in the morn
Feeling happy and not torn
Something is coming up to
Me
It is lovely and so beautiful
That I don't know
I feel so well
I feel so free
That I never want these feelings
To go
I love you
You are my sir
You are my care
You are my peace
You are my pith
I love you
I hope you forgive me
I hope you pass my sin
I hope you hold me
I hope you stay within
Because I love you
I love you Allah
From whole my heart
InsyaAllah ....we will be together Bby...(mumoftwo 2012)
love as always, be as always, miss as always...


I woke up in the morn
Feeling happy and not torn
Something is coming up to
Me
It is lovely and so beautiful
That I don't know
I feel so well
I feel so free
That I never want these feelings
To go
I love you
You are my sir
You are my care
You are my peace
You are my pith
I love you
I hope you forgive me
I hope you pass my sin
I hope you hold me
I hope you stay within
Because I love you
I love you Allah
From whole my heart
InsyaAllah ....we will be together Bby...(mumoftwo 2012)
love as always, be as always, miss as always...