BTC USD 83,349.9 Gold USD 4,109.58
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

A poem for You Allah, Ya Rabb

untungsakan

Active Member
Messages
2,114
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
2,114
Reaction score
73
Points
40
All praises are for You Allah, how I hope that You are there.
For sinful though I know I am, Your displeasure I can not bear.

Never, till this moment, did I realise how much I've strayed.
Never, till now, was I more conscious of all those times when I should have prayed.

For sins are like heavy baggage, that one carries through Life, the airport.
Why didn't I realise sooner, that Earth is but a place of sport?

Ya Allah! Forgive me. Save me from the fire of Hell.
Forgive me as You did my parents, from Jannah though they fell.

Ya Allah! Protect me. From myself for my soul is weak.
Let me not falter ever, for Jannah is the abode I seek.

Ya Allah! Please help me. For I don't understand and thus, I fear.
What happened to all those moments when I never doubted that you were near?

My actions once were guided, but my faith which, once, was strong.
Ya Allah, please guide me. What happened, what went wrong?

Each footstep that I used to take, I took with You ever near my side.
The Qur'an was my faithful companion, Rasulullah my beloved guide.

How I yearn for those bygone days Allah, for I know that the day comes near.
When we'll each receive our just rewards, and Truth will stand sparkling clear.

Live is like a spider's web Allah. We get caught in its tricky snare.
So thoroughly are we disillusioned, time for salat we can not spare.

I sit here and I wonder, Ya Allah! Why did I fall so low?
What happened to my faith Allah? Where did my Iman go?

In this earthly life of ours, so often does sin seem right.
Falsehood seems to be the truth, as if days are confused with night.

Man is an imperfect creature. And thus, Man shall always wrong.
For the road to Jannah is rocky, and the journey seems awfully long.

Ya Allah! Our creator, we are all just pieces of clay.
Please help us with our steps in life, and let us not lose our way.

All praises are for You Allah, I know that You are near.
I know that You have read my heart, and my words I know You hear.


"Sharing is caring":)cgrock
 
Back
Top
Log in Register