I'm looking for a investor for my F&B business ,everything is with:
Concept
Design
Location
Recipes
Plan
Marketing
Management
Proposal
I pointed 3 things out as my details
1. Have already prepared a complete PPT plan, Looking for investors (sleeping partner), and not the partners
2.About F&B business, have a 30 years of history's mamak, secret recipe sambal and lot of special food
3. Model,concept, management, market, mission and vision has been written in the plan, the lightspot is about innovation,Revolution monopoly
Everything Is ready made ..
Everything will be list down in b&w*
We will like to meet you and tell you the whole proposal.
Just date a time&date.
HEre is my number -0162328651 Kael
Reason why I look for other investor-about this plan run in last years, but one of the investor got Financial problem then delay till now
I don't want to waste this thing,still I don't want to give up
Because I have a huge confident in this.
Feel free to give me a call .(SERIOUS)
It cAnt be a scam since the invested money will turn into furniture and F&B stock..
Concept
Design
Location
Recipes
Plan
Marketing
Management
Proposal
I pointed 3 things out as my details
1. Have already prepared a complete PPT plan, Looking for investors (sleeping partner), and not the partners
2.About F&B business, have a 30 years of history's mamak, secret recipe sambal and lot of special food
3. Model,concept, management, market, mission and vision has been written in the plan, the lightspot is about innovation,Revolution monopoly
Everything Is ready made ..
Everything will be list down in b&w*
We will like to meet you and tell you the whole proposal.
Just date a time&date.
HEre is my number -0162328651 Kael
Reason why I look for other investor-about this plan run in last years, but one of the investor got Financial problem then delay till now
I don't want to waste this thing,still I don't want to give up
Because I have a huge confident in this.
Feel free to give me a call .(SERIOUS)
It cAnt be a scam since the invested money will turn into furniture and F&B stock..