BTC USD 83,657.5 Gold USD 4,154.47
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell Loket Kesihatan Sains Quantum

kalau tak silap mattop rega setengah ribu...
 
dah ada lah thread pasal ni ...
 
hukum = ???????

Assalammualaikum saudara

Hukumnya harus kalau ia bertujuan untuk perubatan

Kita jangan percaya loket ini yg mengubati kita, tetapi kita percaya apabila kita berusaha mencari penawar, dengan izin Allah, kita bole sembuh

sila rujuk website jakim.
 
kenapa tuan tanah berahsia sgt tentang harga? letak je la sini. senang org tahu... mesti rege juta-juta nih.
 
huu..malas laa nak layan. bila sampai tang harga je terus nak senyap..huh..~
 
harga

Assalammualaikum Saudara,

Harga loket ni murah je, RM563 untuk satu.

Tetapi skrg ada promosi , kalau saudara beli 3,
RM536x3= RM1689
saudara akan dapat PERCUMA 2 loket.

So kita bole dapat 5 loket dengan harga 3 loket.
Maknanya dah untung kat situ

http://www.fusionexcel.com/products.html

Sila hubungi saya

Aziz

019-2801763
 
testimoni

Founder And President of Malaysia Kickboxing Federation (WKA)

bathi.jpg

6th Degree Black Belt/Gold Bar Taekwon-Do (I.T.F) / WKA KICKBOXING

National TaeKwon-Do Champion 1986 to 1996, Represented Malaysia for both Kickboxing and TaeKwon-Do since 1993.

World Bronze Medalist-WKA Kickboxing Championship 2005, Nigara Falls, Canada World Bronze Medalist-WKA Kickboxing 2006, Costa Blanca, Spain

World Gold Medalist-WKA Kickboxing 2007, Karlsruhe, Germany

The Highest qualified and the Only Certified Examiner for Kickboxing (WKA) in Malaysia



I have been an active martial-arts practitioner (Kickboxing, TaeKwon-Do,Boxing & Silat Gayung) for 26 years both as a trainer as well as a competitor, teaching and training almost 10 to 14 hours daily. In 2005 I fractured my leg which slowed me down a bit and l have also been fighting with severe back ache for a long time.

Since wearing FE’s miraculous Quantum Pendant my back ache is almost gone. Not only that, my strength and speed has increased tremendously. I am shocked by my kicks and punches, seeing how much stronger and faster they are now. In fact 14 hours a day training and teaching does not tire me as much anymore. I feel very energetic and happy, having peaceful sleep and waking up full of energy. I will never leave my home without this miraculous Quantum Pendant!

Recently I presented my parents with Quantum Pendant’s and they have managed to overcome their headaches, lack of energy and it has also helped to bring down their diabetic readings.

I do Energy Healing as well and with FE’s Quantum Pendant I could feel a rush and tremendous increase in my output and I can now heal much faster and see results sooner.
 
Congratulations to QP Wearers, new World No. 1 Woman Bowler, Wendy Chai and new World No. 2 Man Bowler, Zulmazran Zulkifli at the 8th World Ranking Masters in Jakarta, 5th May 2008. We are very proud of you!

championbowler1.jpg


championbowler2.jpg
 
Back
Top
Log in Register