Forex trader Sharan Bin Hussein from Malaysia, who made $48777.90 from $454.54 with #LiteForex, gives an interview to our company:
Q: First of all, let us congratulate you on the impressive results you’ve achieved in the past few days! You’ve started with a deposit of of just $454.54 and then earned $48777.90 in a few days! How you feel about that? Did you expect that you would earn this impressive profit so fast?
A: Yes, I am feeling grateful, thanks to god . I am expected that I can achieve that amount, when the 1st day I got 3K USD and I know I can go further. At one time my equity floating around 55K USD.
Q: Please tell us how you started Forex trading. What is your personal story?
A: It was 8 years ago when my friend introducing me to online forex trading and he taught me basic trading technique using indicators, after a month I’m started with real money and after that I felt trading was very difficult, I’m keep losing money. After 2-3 years , I learn more on trading using internet resources. But only in 2014, I got real trading method and after that I’m constantly gain profitable and lastly i learned about data and news sentiment. Starting the technique I gain hundreds of Ringgit with others broker.Lastly, I prefer trade with liteforex due to simple and easy account registration, easy to deposit and withdraw as well.
Q: Was it hard to start? Could you some advice to newcomers?
A: Nope, in ICT era, trading knowledge resources are very easy to find and learn. For advice, newcomers should have 1 mentor to start with it.
Q: Is Forex your main income source or a kind of hobby today?
A: No, but forex profit very helpful to fulfilled my desire to have better life and it will support my monthly salary.
Q: Sharan, what does your family think of your professional forex career?
A: My wife and parents very encouraging me to advising in forex trading.
Q: You have earned quite much on the currency market. Do you know what you are going to do with your earnings?
A: I will have it for savings and pay my bill.
Q: Do you plan to continue your Forex trading? What are your next professional plans?
A: Forex is my passion and of course long forex continuing the market I will forever trade!
Q: Sharan, thank you for your time and attention! Liteforex’s team wishes your further success and personal victories in the currency market!
A: Thank you Liteforex!

paid

paid

paid