BTC USD 83,904.3 Gold USD 4,184.75
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Lelaki dakwa Mimpi bercakap dengan Allah

Aku rasa kita manusia tak boleh nak bercakap dengan Allah depan2..Nabi Musa yang nak berjumpa dengan Allah pon tak boleh..kan Dia berfirman akan hancur Nabi Musa disebabkan kekuasaanNya itu. Lalu dinampakkan cahaya dah dihalakan kepada bukit lain...Bukit itu po hancur...itu baru cahaya...dan berhadapan pulak Nabi Musa....kalau kita la Manusia biasa ni...tatau laa macamana...tapi semua boleh berlaku dengan ketentuan Allah..
 
Dulu ade geng cg yg bole bercakap dgn jibril.......
 
Aku rasa kita manusia tak boleh nak bercakap dengan Allah depan2..Nabi Musa yang nak berjumpa dengan Allah pon tak boleh..kan Dia berfirman akan hancur Nabi Musa disebabkan kekuasaanNya itu. Lalu dinampakkan cahaya dah dihalakan kepada bukit lain...Bukit itu po hancur...itu baru cahaya...dan berhadapan pulak Nabi Musa....kalau kita la Manusia biasa ni...tatau laa macamana...tapi semua boleh berlaku dengan ketentuan Allah..
Boleh jika ada ahli makrifat yg faham...bahkan setiap manusia juga berkata-kata dengan Allah jika mereka menyedari :D
 
aku tak pasti yang komen2 dlm thread ni dah baca ke belum mimpi qasim ni atau komen berdasarkan tajuk je..cara komen menunjukan banyak yang x baca..adela 2-3 lbh kurg yg baca..aku seronok nak syer cita dia ni sebab cara dia sampaikan masej dia lain dari lain yang biasa mendakwa dakwi sebagai imam mahdi dn sbagainya..

ok..yg berikut ni adalah mimpi qasim tentang sifat2 dajjal dan saat2 dia bertarung melawan dajjal..sila enjoy :D


Imam Mahdi and Dajjal The Antichrist

Many people ask me if I have seen Imam Mahdi and dajjal in my dreams and I give the same answer to everyone that I have never seen Imam Mahdi in my dreams, I have seen Dajjal, Gog Magog and Esa/Jesus a.s many times in dreams. Its difficult for me to reply individually so i decide to share it.

Dajjal's height is about 6 feet and 1 or 2 inches, strong body, bit curly black hair, skin is a bit black and his face is cruel and when he walks it feels like no one can stand in front of him. dajjal will have magical powers he can change his appearance, in few dreams i have seen him in other appearance but mostly i have seen him as i mention. dajjal shows soft appearance to his followers and he shows strong appearance to others.

He looks like a normal human to me but he has a lot of magical powers, I saw his both eyes I don't know if he can't look from his one eye, in one dream i have heard satan calling him "My Rich War Lord"

Before it I want to tell that how will I accomplish all this, this year Allah has shown me in many dreams that the Noor of Allah will appears on my right hand index finger and from this Noor of Allah I fight with the anti islamic forces, and fill the entire world with this Noor and after that justice and peace is established in the world and from this Noor I rebuild the Islam of Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him). At first I used to ask myself a lot of questions that how will I do all this? I am a simple man and nothing more, but this year's dreams Allah has shown me that how will all this be done. And I don't know when will all this be done.

I used to have dreams about dajjal but from the last three months I am having much more clearer dreams about dajjal and if I combine them then its like this formed.

When by Mercy of Allah, I fill the entire earth with the Noor of Allah then after that the entire world is full of peace for a few years and after a few years suddenly dajjal appears and when he appears then everyone gets worried, Dajjal claims that he is a God and he also has magical powers to prove that and the ones with a weak faith start joining him very fast, dajjal also have a magical power to convert old people to young age to attract people to joins him. he can make women to more beautiful and so on. and billions of people joins him in just few days because of his magical powers.

I go to stop the dajjal and then he asks me to join him and says that he will make me live forever he will give me everything. So I ask him "What will happen by that? We all are going to die someday and no one can live forever but only Allah, and you will never be able to succeed in your purpose and you too will die one day. The Lord of you and me is One Allah, the Lord of All the World. "Hearing this dajjal becomes angry on me and tells me that if I don't join him then he will kill me and tells me to think clearly after going to your home that which path do you want to choose?

Then I come back to the Muslims and I tell them if we love to Allah and Muhammad s.a.w, it is better for us to die as Muslims then to join dajjal. Because dajjal is a fitna, come let's fight with dajjal in the way of Allah, all the Muslims agree with me, then we go to wage war against dajjal and his followers/army, and I fight with dajjal to divert his attention so that he doesn't use his powers on Muslims Army the Noor of Allah is already appears on my index finger and that is the reason I fight with dajjal, while fighting with him the Noor of Allah suddenly disappears from my index finger and then i say to myself that qasim run away from here now and i start to run then by the Mercy of Allah i begin to run in the air and dajjal comes after me by flying and he says that "Qasim, I will not let you live today". I keep on running until I reach a mountain terrain but dajjal also comes after me there.

dajjal strikes at my back and I get injured and fall down there, then dajjal comes near to kill me and I call upon Allah that "O Allah help me!" and then the word Allah descends from the sky and then Allah makes lightning fall on the mountain on the side and that mountain shatters into pieces and dajjal faints and falls down. Then Allah heals my wound and tells me that qasim, dajjal has only fainted for four hours and he will wake up after that. Allah says to me that qasim run away from here and hide somewhere and then I will tell you what to do next, and don't comes in front of dajjal as long as I don't allow you. I say as You command my Lord, Then I say thanks to Allah that he saved me from dajjal and then I run away from that place and hide myself.

When dajjal comes in senses then he doesn't remember anything that what happened to him that he fainted and he keeps on thinking that he has killed me and dajjal goes back and tells the Muslims that he has killed me and the Muslims Army become weak by the news, and dajjal starts his mission without any resistance.

Until now I have only seen clear dreams till here. The dreams after this are not very clear. When I see clear dreams after this then I will InshAllah share them.
 
Semua contents dlm mimpi dia sebiji plot cerita Imam Mahdi. Seolah2 dia ingin mengatakan secara indirect bahawa dia adalah Imam Mahdi.

Betul.cuma dia mnguatkan hujahnya dgn "mimpi"kalo dia dakwa dia jumpa atau nampak Allah dan para nabi dah tentu sah2 org x caya..tapi kerana ade hadis nabi yg sebut mimpi akhir zaman banyak yang menjadi realiti..dan mimpi yg benar adalah 1/40 dari kenabian kalo x silap.. maka dia gunakan "mimpi"
 
Back
Top
Log in Register