MASTER ZEKAMAN
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 4,231
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2008
- Messages
- 4,231
- Reaction score
- 51
- Points
- 30
aku ada dapat e-mail ni....leh caya ker?:-?
Assalamualaikum
Mrs. Alisha Karmah
<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
From Mrs. Alisha Karmah
De Central Hospital 22BP: 682 Rue TiVo
Cotonou Benin Republic
Assalamualaikum
It is with tears and pains that I write this mail from my sick bed in a hospital. I believe you have never met such a condition before. My name is Mrs. Alisha Karmah, widow to late Mr. Abdul Karmah former owner of PETROLEUM AND GAS Company, here in Benin Republic. I am 60years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want your pity me, but I need your trust.
My late husband died on 6th December 2005 in a plane crash in Tehran while on his way for an oil business meeting, he was among the 116 people were killed on the saddest day of my enter life (please check) http://www.rsf.org/article.php3?id_article=15835
During the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 3 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth, to contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my mail.
I found your e-mail address as a real Child of Allah since two weeks now that I have been investigating about you to know if really you are working according to the direction of Allah so after all my investigation I am convince, and I have decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon in Benin, Dubai, Iran, Iraq and he deposited the sum of US$2 Million (Two Million Dollars only) in Security Vaults few years ago, That's all I have left now, I need your help to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity homes. So that when I die my soul will rest in peace.
The funds will be entirely being in your hands and managed by your humble self, hope God gives you the wisdom to touch many lives that is my main concern. 20% of this fund will be for your time and effort, while 80% goes to charity homeless. Please you can reply with this email ([email protected])
Thanks
Mrs. Alisha Karmah
