Instant-Monitor.com
CG Super Hardcore Club



- Messages
- 109,238
- Joined
- May 16, 2019
- Messages
- 109,238
- Reaction score
- 174
- Points
- 1,033
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!
Started: Monday, 09 November 2020
Payouts: Instant
Ref-offer 1%
Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):
Description:
Accepts:
Perfect Money
Perfect Money:
Investment plans:
This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!
Started: Monday, 09 November 2020
Payouts: Instant
Ref-offer 1%
Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):
- Domain: NameSilo, LLC, 2020-11-05 - 2021-11-05 (registered for 1 year)
- SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 06 Nov, 2020 to 06 Nov, 2021 - Cloudflare, Inc.
- Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
- IP-address: 104.28.24.185 (Canada / Montreal) IP not used in other projects
- Script: H-script
- Simillar text HYIPs: 0
- Simillar design HYIPs: 57
Description:
No legend, sleeper!
Accepts:
Perfect Money
Perfect Money:
- U21966546 (Lagrange) - Germany - Verified - 21.02.2020 - 0.6 point(s)
Investment plans:
- $5 - $9999: 1.15% for 6 days (deposit returned)
150.00 USD: The amount of 150.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U21966546. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment to lagrange.pw User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 17:58 11.11.20. Batch: 347081593.
This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!